SASS Wire Forum

Yeah, a lot of posts this morning.

Subdeacon Joe

Dog started barking to be let out just before midnight. I've had just enough sleep (like a longish nap) that I can't get back to sleep yet.

Dammit.

Feel for you, pard. I tweaked my lower back and can't get comfortable enough to get to sleep.

Hope it breaks soon, if it really is a fever. But don't dogs normally run in the 100 - 103 range?

Huh?.....talking about my daughter mister.

..not a gil lol.

GG

Huh?.....talking about my daughter mister.

..not a gil lol.

GG

Ah! My mistake, sorry. Although in a thread that started off about a dog waking me up, it is somewhat reasonable to assume that your "lil gil" is your dog.

Our "lil gil" (which is what Beverly, her former owner, called her half the time) is a toy poodle. Kind of inherited her when Beverly died just after Christmas. The dog had gotten used to us, and didn't seem fair to make her go through more changes. Kinda weird having a dog that small. Kinda nice to...can play tug with her and not get pulled off my feet. And actually have room on the bed when she sprawls out.

Boy, do I need to get my cat to give your new dog "sprawling" lessons then, Joe.....

She ain't that big, and can still take up half the bed if she feels like it! :lol:

Boy, do I need to get my cat to give your new dog "sprawling" lessons then, Joe.....

She ain't that big, and can still take up half the bed if she feels like it! :lol:/>

Maybe it's just the comparison. The last dog we had was a border collie, dane, retriever mix, about 90 pounds. Now HE could sprawl!

Lost the Interweb last night. It's been spotty all week. I think some snow got in the lines somewheres. Just got it back a while ago.

Checked the tracking number on a Midway package and found it got delivered to the post office 5 minutes after I left yesterday :angry:

And another package went from Brownells in Iowa (to my east), to Utah (to my west), to Denver (to my north). I expect it will head to Albuquerque next.:rolleyes)

The Intergoogle went out twict while I was writing this. Sheesh!

Archived