SASS Wire Forum

A Fund for Misty Moonshine

Frederick Jackson Turner

This is not solicitation for funds. So many people have contacted me about what they can do, or where they might donate, I'm trying to give one concise answer, via the SASS Wire. That girl should not have to worry about her child's burial expenses. I hope this does not offend any person or protocol.

SASS Shooter Coffee has set up an account through his business, D & G Escrow. Send any submissions, via cash, check or M.O. to:

D & G Escrow

ATTN: Misty Fund

17327 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 300

Encino, California 91316

All funds will be used solely to defray her funeral expenses.

Frederick Jackson Turner

Thanks for posting this, FJT. It's the Cowboy Way to help those in time of need, especially those who mean so much to us everyday. Misty's recent promotion to SASS CEO comes after years of diligent, determined effort on behalf of us all.

For those inclined, please help keep this up top.:FlagAm:/>

Thanks for posting this info FJT.

I was about to send you a PM concerning this after talking to 'Tom' this afternoon.

And thanks for taking the lead on getting this information out and for Coffee in taking care of the details.

The lose of a child is very painful and maybe this way of helping can supply a small token of comfort to Misty and the family.

..........Widder

Howdy, FJT, are we going to pass the hat @ The Cowboys match next Sunday? If not I'll drop a check in the mail. Yul.

Howdy, FJT, are we going to pass the hat @ The Cowboys match next Sunday? If not I'll drop a check in the mail. Yul.

Yul,

We'll definitely be passing the hat at The Cowboys match next weekend, but don't let that stop you from going "double down".

This is not solicitation for funds. So many people have contacted me about what they can do, or where they might donate, I'm trying to give one concise answer, via the SASS Wire. That girl should not have to worry about her child's burial expenses. I hope this does not offend any person or protocol.

SASS Shooter Coffee has set up an account through his business, D & G Escrow. Send any submissions, via cash, check or M.O. to:

D & G Escrow

ATTN: Misty Fund

17327 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 300

Encino, California 91316

All funds will be used solely to defray her funeral expenses.

Frederick Jackson Turner

is there any way to use credit cards i.e. visa ( e-mail hrryfrdfordh@aol.com )

is there any way to use credit cards i.e. visa ( e-mail hrryfrdfordh@aol.com )

Sorry Pard,

I am not set up to take Credit Cards, or a paypal accouunt

If you send an E-mail to Jim@DGEscrow.com, I can provide you with wire transfer information on Tuesday.

Just a note - If you provide me with your E-mail address, I can provide you with a receipt.

Jim "Coffee" Potter

Sorry Pard,

I am not set up to take Credit Cards, or a paypal accouunt

If you send an E-mail to Jim@DGEscrow.com, I can provide you with wire transfer information on Tuesday.

Just a note - If you provide me with your E-mail address, I can provide you with a receipt.

Jim "Coffee" Potter

It easy to set up Paypal and cheaper than a Wire transfer, something to think about but thank you for taking the time to do this.

KK

I talked with Jim (Coffee) about this today; any check made out to D & G Escrow will go directly to The Misty Fund.

You cowboys are as good as I think you are.

FJT

Thanks for setting this up. Do we make checks payable to D & G?

Yes - Checks to D & G or D & G Escrow will be fine

and much appreciated.

Please reference Misty

I'll have the account set up Tuesday Morning

but you can mail checks/ money orders now

D & G Escrow

17327 Ventura Blvd. #300

Encino, CA 91316

If you can provide your E-mail and/or return address

I'd forward the information to Misty

Coffee

:ph34r: Robber's Roost Vigilantes are in-- lady and family in distress-- C'mon pards, LET'S RIDE!

Heartfelt condolences and prayers from all of us.

And a big thank you to FJT and Coffee for providing the opportunity to participate.

Come on folks

I will say it

There are lots of hits, reading bout her said event

But fewer, hits, on this one

You do not,,,,,,,,,,,, need to respond with a comment, to count

But a response with a few $ will help in a time of need

After all, she still has a family that needs to move forward

The best that they can under the very unfortunate circumstances

This fund is for a fellow Queen of CAS

I have met her several times at EOT

I have dealt with here with many issues, regarding putting on SASS state level shoots, and current club changes etc.

I cannot even imagine her grieve right now, and her family as well

And she still needs to carry on

Any amount, even if its a few bucks, or even a few bucks, above the cost

This heart stricken woman / family needs to fully understand

That the SASS / CAS family has her back, in times of need and distraught

take note of the fellow helping with donations

send what you can

and FJT

thank you

btt because it should be there!

BTT for Tuesday.

I have the account set up and the donations are comming in.

If anyone needs wire transfer information,

or if you have other questions or concerns, please contact me directly at

Jim@DGEscrow.com

Thanks

Coffee

I mailed my donation today. So far there has been no word about services and I have not seen an obituary. Misty is an energetic CEO and a local shooter. She and her family remain in my prayers.

I mailed my donation today. So far there has been no word about services and I have not seen an obituary. Misty is an energetic CEO and a local shooter. She and her family remain in my prayers.

The memorial was today, in Edgewood, although I was not in attendance, and can't comment on it. I'll see if I can find the obituary, and post it; but the best obituary has been the outpouring of love and support from you all. You're good folks!

FJT

Btt.........

for the late crowd.

Checks are starting to come in.

Thank You

Coffee

a check is in the mail -

BTT

Prayers on behalf of the family -

Rover 28073L

Ronald Nicholas Durant, 15, of Edgewood, NM passed away on January 17, 2013. Nicholas is survived by his mother, Misty D. Miller, his brother, Zachary Durant, his sister, Skyler Miller, of Edgewood, NM and grandparents Jim & Irene Miller of New Braunfels, TX, and Jim White of Moriarty, NM. He is also survived by Aunts Kim Garcia & Sierra Miller, Uncles Bobby Garcia and Lance Cyrus, Cousins Amber Garcia, Robert Garcia, Brandon Garcia, Christian Pierce, and Niya Cyrus. Nicholas was born in Tucumcari, NM on April 29, 1997 and attended Moriarty High School. Although Nick enjoyed many interests, his greatest pleasure in life was making people smile. A Memorial Service for Nicholas will be held on Wednesday, January 23rd at 4pm at Harris Hanlon Mortuary in Moriarty, NM, and will have a gathering at the family home in Edgewood following the service.

Keep those cards and letters comming in.

I am tabulating the donor list and it is available to Misty.

Coffee

Archived