SASS Wire Forum

Creeker, SASS #43022

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O'bama would have done ALOT better to recommend that Tax Credits be given to everyone who buys a gun safe to help keep their firearms safe (safer) when they are not at home and help prevent loss by theft.

WOW, that would have been a novel idea to help curb theft of legally owned firearms.

..........Widder

Creeker, as is common now days, I think you are confusing responsibility with freedom.

The laws you are asking for would limit freedom while doing very little to encourage responsibility.

Very very BAD idea!! Don't get the government started on a National ID for firearm owners, what's next after that?? This is POLITICIANS were talking about here! Are you nuts???:wacko:

Rye

Very very BAD idea!! Don't get the government started on a National ID for firearm owners, what's next after that?? This is POLITICIANS were talking about here! Are you nuts???:wacko:/>

Rye

Hey Rye, tell us how you REALLY feel.... ;)

CC

< know that some will say this simply creates a national data base of gun owners that will lead to confiscation, but let's face facts.

The Govt. already knows (or can ascertain) you are a gun owner from that Background check that was called in last week.

From your CCW permit; your membership at your local range, your participation in shooting and gun forums. >

Yes, they already know that I am a gun owner. They already have a list of every firearm I've ever bought. They have a list of every firearm I've listed on my CCWs. But I still strongly reject anything that will help them tighten their databases on me, and on those who were smart enough never to buy a gun from an FFL, never to apply for a permit, never to join the NRA in their real name, never to write to their elected representatives on gun issues.

Not a good idea in so many ways.

once again we are asking legal gun owners to PROVE themselves

and be entered into yet another national data base, this new data base would have

all the newest technology

face recognition

digital finger prints

address, email, phone etc

while illegal gun owners walk the streets

while illegal immigrants walk the streets and vote, WITH no ID required

when WILL we stop punishing the good folks in society

the ones working

the ones paying taxes

the ones not breaking laws other than speeding from time to time

WHY DON’T WE JUST

pass a law that makes it::: illegal to use firearms for illegal purposes

opppps

we already have thousands of those laws that we SHOULD BE prosecuting

national ccw would be the same thing (DATA BASE AGAINT THE LEGAL GUY)

I am still narrow minded, and will stick with state by state on that one

AFTER ALL, THERE ARE SEVERAL STATES THAT WOULD never in a milling election cycles allow it

I feel that I have the right tol carry any way, and hope they are looking for the real badd guys

2nd amendment never states (open carry or wow, my shirt moved and covered my pistol / concealed)

Instead of doctors saying john doe has a gun

Let the doctors say: micheal nore should NOT HAVE ANY WEAPONS AT ALL (in their opinion)

YUP, lets promote, THE reverse of what you are proposing

Let doctors turn in the wac0’s, for the data base

Not good patients with guns

My mistake.

I promised that I would refrain from opinion posts on the wire and I slipped up.

Aren’t most post

Asking for an opinion, in some form or another

Be them based, on past experience

Formal and informal education

Parental guidance

Incarceration (be it yah or nah)

What grandpa said, don’t forget aunt Lilly

etc

Therefore you did not slip up

It is a valid point; it was a question begging for insight

Some seemed to, just disagree

In other words

Can’t we just agree to disagree from time to time?

Hello Creeker,

I read your proposal and didn't care for it. However, I don't think you should refrain from posting your opinions about "stuff." You're no dummy and the ensuing discussion can be educational. If nothing else, maybe folks will show you the "error of your thinking." :unsure:;)

Regards,

Allie Mo

O'bama would have done ALOT better to recommend that Tax Credits be given to everyone who buys a gun safe to help keep their firearms safe (safer) when they are not at home and help prevent loss by theft.

WOW, that would have been a novel idea to help curb theft of legally owned firearms.

..........Widder

Widder

That's a idea I could get behind,I'm needing at least one more safe.

Adios Sgt. Jake

Archived