SASS Wire Forum

NEED HELP WITH PHOTO BUCKET

Dee Mak Jack, SASS #55905

Dee Mak,

Once you have your pictures on photobucket, hover on the picture and a little "gear" (that's what it looks like to me!) will appear in the upper right corner. Put your curser on it, click, and a window will open that says," Share...., Copy...., Edit...., Move..., Delete..". Click on "share" and then in the window that opens, click on the top tab that says "Links". Another window will open that shows you three choices.... Email &IM, Direct Link, and HTML. Click on "Direct link" and then you can paste that into the link above (the one that's up above next to the smiley face).

Hope that helps! Photobucket seems to enjoy changing every few months just to confuse us! :angry:/>

To post an image on a forum thread, pick the picture, click on it and it will come up by itself as it used to. Over to the right, there is a dropdown called "Image Links". Click on that. Three choices will appear. The old "IMG" is the third one. As usual click on this and it will flash yellow to let you now you're done.

Well, as long as we are on this topic. How do you select multiple photos to get links for? On the old system you could simply hold down a key and select multiple images and then go to select links and pic how you wanted to sent them. I've tried everything I can think of but can only select one photo at a time. I want to post some SHOT Show photos, but don't want to do it one photo at a time.

Archived