SASS Wire Forum

A tragedy in our SASS Family

Frederick Jackson Turner

It is with a heart full of grief that I have been asked to report that Misty Moonshine's youngest son, Nicholas, passed away unexpectedly during the night. He was a sweet kid, and a very nice young man.

No blow can be greater to a parent. Please be respectful of her privacy at this time, as she shoulders this burden.

I know that many of you are given to prayer, as am I. Now would be a good time to offer them up for, Misty, her son, and her family. Any contacts would be appropriately made through the SASS office.

And tell your children you love them.

Frederick Jackson Turner

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just goten off the phone with Kate and this news has broken my heart for her. No parent should bury a child and no sibling should bury their brother. Having been throught this I no the pain and hurt they are all going through. Please pass along my prayers for her and the family and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

We are so saddened to hear this.

Prayers & condolences from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Miss. Misty,My prayers are up for you and your family and friends for a healing of your hearts and for comfort.

I am So sorry to hear this news. My heart is broken and I pray for Misty and her family.

TH

Our sincere condolences to Misty and her family. Prayers up that they have the strength to weather this time of grief.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee & Lady Fingers

I read this and can't even imagine the pain for you and your family, Misty. I am so so sorry for your loss. You all are in my daily prayers.

Terrible! My heart goes out to her and the family.

If services are open to the SASS family I will do my upmost to attend and support Misty at this difficult time. If this is possible I expect I will get an e-mail from the Buffalo Range Riders or the SASS Office. I can't imagine the grief a mother bears after losing her child. My prayers are with Misty and her family.

Misty since we first met, you have always been near and dear to our hearts.

Our prayers are with you

Whatever we can do to ease your grief, please let us know

Coffee & Auntie Emmy

Misty,

From one who has lost a child at the tender age of 16, i know the pain and grief you're experiencing. My prayers will be for HIM to bring peace and understanding to you and your family. A parent should not outlive their child, but a HIGHER authority knows better than our comprehension. May HIS Grace be with you!

Capt Hill -_-

Archived