SASS Wire Forum

- - - need a sponsor - - -

Hi all . . . I see by this other thread that NRA life membership is available for $ 300. I was about to become "life" when it was $750 . . . and then they upped it to $1,000 and I resisted that.

Anyhow . . . It appears that to do the $300 membership I need a "sponsor" who is an NRA life member. :)

You don't need a sponsor....just call 1-888-678-7894 and have your credit card ready. I just upgraded my membership from annual to life and it took less than 5 minutes on the phone. I did it this morning....operators are standing by to take your call.

Kajun

Krazy is a wise man.

Just this second got off the phone and it is a done deal.

My spnosor was VISA.

Yea, VISA vouched for me too. I guess they are throwing formalities aside in favor of boosting the war chest.

Wolfgang,

I'm your Huckleberry.

:FlagAm:/>/>

Thanks . . . don't really need a "Huckleberry" :) Need to get thru to the switchboard at NRA though, . . . :blink:

Traveling in the back county areas of Sand Diego County Ca. I've been in and out of phone service . . . tried many times today to call NRA. Mostly got "all circuits are busy". Then in the late afternoon a real life lady on the line ! Wow. . .but she couldn't find me in the data base even though she got my membership number right. . . transferred me . . . to being on Hold Again . . . . after a half hour I had to quit and drive. Am at a rest area for the night on I-8 now. On into Sand Diego in the morning. I do have an offer via P. Message from my initial post for the use of a members name and NRA number as a sponsor . . . thanks to all who have read and posted. :)

Archived