SASS Wire Forum

NRA Life Membership $300

Deputy Spenser Hawk

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest talon macleod 29883

I held off because I had like many of you just rejoined. I am now a life member. I wish SASS would consider this type of membership drive.

Talon Macleod # 29883

I held off because I had like many of you just rejoined. I am now a life member. I wish SASS would consider this type of membership drive.

Talon Macleod # 29883

SASS is a Private "Corporation" for Profit, it will never happen. I might consider a SASS Life, if it were Member Owned & Run.

Another NRA Life member. I just called and the young lady was very nice....took me all of 4 minutes as well. We MUST stand together to protect our rights...Is anone aware that by Executive Order the FIRST Ammendment not the SECOND has already been abridged?? If the Secret Service says NO you cannot protest or speak out against any Secret Service protectee. This is just the beginning.

Got 'er done. It might not make so much economic/actuarial sense at my age, so much as adding now needed strength to the organization fighting for my rights. It does make actuarial sense for my two young family members who also "lifed" up. Let's start a contest for the oldest geezer "lifing".

Whooo Hoooo I just upgraded to Life Member my self .

I was on hold for a long time but it sure is worth it

I just signed up Early Dawns grand daughter for life backing the NRA

whom suports our second amendment freedom given to us by :FlagAm:

thank goodness

for the goodness of the founding fathers to make it possible

Madd Mike

NRA life

GOA life

SASS life

Eldorado cowboys life

Silver City Shooting Society life

Pahrump Cowboyw life

consider such a gift for members of your family

my money is tight these days, but shea tessa is a young girl that will be given the proper instructions with regards to not only gun safety, but personal gun rights as well

I wonder if I can transfer my ez pay life payments I have already paid in? Looks like a phone call is in order tomorrow.

Yes! After a 20 min wait and being transferred 3 times, I was able to use the money I paid on my EZ Pay Life membership and make up the balance for the $300 deal!

DM

Yes! After a 20 min wait and being transferred 3 times, I was able to use the money I paid on my EZ Pay Life membership and make up the balance for the $300 deal!

DM

the 20 minute wait is kind of a good thing

they were real busy when I did a gift one myself

folks

it is the deal of a life time

consider buying a gift membership for you childred and grand childred

after all

someone needs to carry on

I did it in less than 5 minutes yesterday evening. I tried to sign up earlier in the day, but ran into a problem. The first time I tried to get the deal, I used the phone # off of the regular NRA membership web page. The operator I talked to said the best he could do was $600.

After talking to another cowboy shooter, I used the 1-888-678-7894 number originally mentioned in this thread and I had no problem getting the deal.

And I intend to be around for another 30 60 years anyhow ...

... so ten five bucks a year :o/>

Still trying to figure a way to make it a dollar a year.:lol:/>

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>

I'm proud of all of the folks that spent much needed funds to fight for the 2nd Amendment via the NRA. This fight for the 2nd Amendment will be long and costly. It won't be won in one battle.......but rather many ongoing battles.

That number once again is 1-888-678-7894. This is a Life Membership in the NRA for $300.00. Life without freedom is not a life worth lived.

Sun

I am only 24- and if I plan on living another 60 years or so that means I am paying $5 a year for the life membership.

Doesn't get much better than that.

PLAN on living another 80 years then when you get to 84 you don't have to be lookin' over your shoulder for the Angel of Death.:lol:/>

Give me a call when you hit 84 I'll only be uh (fingers, toes, fingers, toes) 115.:o/>

It flies by, Jess.

Take my word for it.

If I knew I was gonna live this long I'd have taken better care of myself. Dang it.:lol:/>

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>

HOO YA! LIFE MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody should join! I was a member already and it was due next month! No more worry's every year! JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Dog McGee

3 Minutes and they got my $300. Dang good way ta spend it! :D They answered at the 3rd ring and asked if I was interrested in the Life membership for the special price of $300. Said, that's what I'm calling for :o

Just bought a life membership for my younger daughter at college. Another NRA member on campus - Texas A&M University . . . whoooop!!!

I sent in applications for my Son and a friend who was an Annual Member, plus an upgrade to Endowment Life for myself.

Archived