SASS Wire Forum

NRA Life Membership $300

Deputy Spenser Hawk

NRA has apparently extended the $300 promotion. I just upgraded from life to endowment for $250 and signed up my son as a life member for $300. I used the NRA special website and was done in less than two minutes. After entering my NRA member number, all my information popped up on the screen. I had to type in very little. The web address is:

http://www.nra-2013.org

Hopefully the NRA will keep getting more new members to keep the pressure on Washington and anti-gun State Houses.

CB

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear you can do it on line now!

NRA has apparently extended the $300 promotion. I just upgraded from life to endowment for $250 and signed up my son as a life member for $300. I used the NRA special website and was done in less than two minutes. After entering my NRA member number, all my information popped up on the screen. I had to type in very little. The web address is:

http://www.nra-2013.org

Hopefully the NRA will keep getting more new members to keep the pressure on Washington and anti-gun State Houses.

CB

CB,

Thanks for posting this. I Upgraded my membership a few weeks ago and got my wife signed up as a life member. I was planning to sign my 2 1/2 year old Grand-Daughter up as a lifer this month if it was still on. SHE will certainly get her (my) monies worth! :lol:

Dogmeat Dad

P.S. It was great shooting with you at the Siege. I just wish I had known you did Mounted shooting as well. I would have loved to talk to you about your horses.

Dogmeat (I"ve wanted a horse since I was 5! I Think I'm Better Now. :P ) Dad

CB,

Thanks for posting this. I Upgraded my membership a few weeks ago and got my wife signed up as a life member. I was planning to sign my 2 1/2 year old Grand-Daughter up as a lifer this month if it was still on. SHE will certainly get her (my) monies worth! :lol:

Dogmeat Dad

P.S. It was great shooting with you at the Siege. I just wish I had known you did Mounted shooting as well. I would have loved to talk to you about your horses.

Dogmeat (I"ve wanted a horse since I was 5! I Think I'm Better Now. :P ) Dad

Hey Dogmeat Dad!

It was great shooting with you too at the Seige on Posse 2, and the week before with the Miakka Misfits! Next year if you come down maybe we can get you up on a horse and if you feel real good maybe shoot a few rounds on horseback. I have had to put in a lot of time at work lately so I have not been able to ride much and have been doing more ground shooting. Hope to see you soon!

CB

I signed up for life about 3 weeks ago. It appears on my CC statement but I've got nothing in the mail like a "life" card or anything. Anyone get anything??? I'm sure they're running behind, I got a feeling the signed up a whole boatload of new "lifers"!

;) Rye

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

My grandaughter was born this morning.

I got her a life membership when she was 3 hours old.

Mustang Gregg

I signed up for life about 3 weeks ago. It appears on my CC statement but I've got nothing in the mail like a "life" card or anything. Anyone get anything??? I'm sure they're running behind, I got a feeling the signed up a whole boatload of new "lifers"!

;) Rye

I haven't yet received anything either.

;) Rye

Howdy Rye,

When I made my wife a life member several months ago it took over six weeks for her to get her life membership package. I suspect with the large number of new life memberships right now that it will take at least that long for your package to come.

CB

I mailed mine in about 3 weeks ago and have not gotten any notification or any activity on my CC.

I called that number and signed up when I seen it here on the wire, last week I got a letter thanking me for my Generous Contribution. Does that mean I'm not a Lifer?

My grandaughter was born this morning.

I got her a life membership when she was 3 hours old.

Mustang Gregg

NOW THAT WAS A FANTASTIC THING TO DO AND CONGRATULATION GRANDPA!! :D

I signed up my daughter (SASS Shawna) and my daughter-in-law (Amy Oakley) just this moring.

So the $300 deal was still on today.

Best damn deal in years. B)B)

MG

I have not received anything in the mail, but when I go to www.nramemberservices.org my membership has changed from annual to life.

Same here. Thanks for the tip. I needed this information to renew some club memberships.

I signed up for Life membership a few weeks ago and checked my credit card statement online and they had not put the charge through. I logged onto www.nramemberservices.org to my account and saw where my membership was still regular, not life. Then I checked my account and it had a balance that was supposed to have been already charged to my credit card. So I drilled down to where the amount owed was located and paid it online.....now my membership shows "Life" in the type.

I would have thought that they would have "automagically" charged my credit card right after I completed the phone transaction.

Kajun

Archived