SASS Wire Forum

Sold - SKB 200e 12ga Coin Finish 28"

Yank_MaChain

I have an SKB 200e for sale. This gun is has not been modified with the exception of the previous owner had the Pachmayr recoil pad added. The wood is in excellent condition as is the bluing. This is a 12ga with a 28" barrel and the chokes are full and modified. The length of pull is 14 inches. The SKB serial number is 522XXXX and this was imported by Ithaca.

http://s846.beta.photobucket.com/user/tdehn/library/SKB%20200e?evt=email_share

I am asking $1,100 plus shipping, or a FTF in the Atlanta, GA area. If I must ship it, please make sure that your FFL is ok with receiving a gun from a non-FFL. I will include a copy of my drivers license with the shipment.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Yank

Would you entertain trades? Perhaps I could be your CAS fashion consultant or life coach in return for this splendid shotgun.

30 oil changes for free maybe. Will come to your house to do them. Oil spots in your drive will be at no additional charge.

Seriously, PM sent.

You don't want that, a bunch of cats following you around staring at you, the litter smell, the squawling, trust me.

Instead let me tutor you or the person of your choice for the SAT/ACT 30 hours ought to be fair. wink.gif

So much low hanging fruit for easy picking on that post CBB...but I'll be nice!

BTT for a good pard selling a purdy gun!

Kajun

BTT for a good pard who will treat you right. Very happy with our transaction earlier this year!

Archived