SASS Wire Forum

Not my kind of gal!

Blackwater 53393

The new Miss America, (she's from Brooklyn no less) came out against armed protection in schools and suggested locking up guns in her question session. :angry::angry:

NOT MY KIND OF MISS AMERICA!! She'll receive no support nor any endorsement from me! I'm going to look closely at not buying products or services associated with the Miss America pagaent and it's organization! :angry:

When asked if armed gurds outside schools was a goog idea, she said fighting vioence with violence isn't the answer.

I guess she would fight it with cosmetics.

And they keep telling us these pageant contestants are intelligent.

When asked if armed gurds outside schools was a goog idea, she said fighting vioence with violence isn't the answer.

I guess she would fight it with cosmetics.

"Intelligent ?" NOT HARDLY !

"Fighting the violence with violence is not the answer ." REALL Y ? It got you the freedom to say that , did it not ?

And it kept it, did it not ?

I sure as hell aint gonna buy nothing that's associated the that outfit !

Here's another great example of the "smarts" these bimbos have. :lol:

"Fighting the violence with violence is not the answer ." REALL Y ? It got you the freedom to say that , did it not ?

And it kept it, did it not ?

And that is it in a nutshell. But folks like her just don't understand.

I guess if she's ever confronted by an armed lunatic she'll blow kisses and sing Kumbaya.

And that is it in a nutshell. But folks like her just don't understand.

I guess if she's ever confronted by an armed lunatic she'll blow kisses and sing Kumbaya.

Most likely Bob and most likely off key as well !

She's welcome to choose to be a victim, but not to volunteer the children in my life as lambs for the slaughter. :angry::angry:

I am sorry to say that I have issued no endorsements of any previous Miss America, although I have approved of them. If I were to withhold endorsement in this case, could it actually be construed as withholding endorsement from the earlier winners, inasmuch as it would amount to the same inaction? You can see my dilemma.

I'll be watching my mail to see if this new Miss America seeks my support or endorsement. When she does, she'll be bitterly disappointed in my response, I assure you!

People still give a rat's patootie about Miss America???? :unsure:/>/> :wacko:/>/> :wacko:/>/>

I care who is representing my nation in the public eye, regardless of how trivial that representation may be.

She's to be looked at, not listened to. Just shut your pie hole and look pretty girl. When the wind blows you can hear that whistling sound as it blows in one ear and out the other.

Hey RB, nice to see you here on the sunny side of the pond..... ;)

That other place had to many 'flies'. :lol:

LG

Archived