SASS Wire Forum

Siege at St Augustine

Marauder SASS #13056

Wow, what a super match.....Copenhagen, Deadly Sharp Shooter, Bill Bonny, Amaduelist and all the crew did an out standing job. Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. Dingo and I had a wonderful time. The stages looked great and were well written, the shoot off was a blast. Y'all did a great job keeping the Florida State Match one of the best matches in the country. You had some big shoes to fill and you did it it well. We can't wait until next year.

Congratulations to Pious Player and Dang It Dan for HOA man and lady, to Dang its Darlin and Dan for the top Florida shooters and to Arcadia Outlaw, Shamrock Sadie , Confederate Colt and Miss Beckaboo for winning their shoot off categories . Fantastic shooting.

We should be home this afternoon and will have time to remember how much fun we had, and all the great people we got to see and spend time with. See you out on the Range.

Sixgun and Dingo. :)

I would like to add my congratulations to Dang It Dan for his overall win. It was a thing of beauty to witness. Dang It's Darlin's match was something to see as well. It was a thrill to see Arcadia Outlaw edge out Stan in the shootoff. I guess I'm the lucky one because I get to shoot with these folks all the time! No doubt I'm mighty proud of Beck A. Boo for her performance in her first shootoff.

With that said, my hat is off to Copenhagen, Lil Miss, Deadly Sharpshooter, Bill Bonney, and all of the crew at The Siege. When Copenhagen opened his range for The Last Stand last year, he allowed us to have our last match. Then he and all of the Siege contributors took the torch and ran with it. Like Stan, I'm happy to see the Florida State Championship is in good hands.

I can hardly wait for next year...

SCORES: http://www.siegeatstaugustine.com/match%20finaltt%20Main%20Match%2001112013.html

My oh my what a close 1st and 2nd finish! ~ that's thar is REAL nail bitin' finishes ;)/>/>

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>/>

I have to say that neither Deuce nor I really knew who won because we didn't write down our scores. And, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Sante Fe River Stan had this thing going away right up 'till the last stage when for some weird reason he shot the sequence out of order. We all stood there with our mouths open because we couldn't believe it. Folks always talk about the shooters out Westbut I wish they could come play in my sandbox. I have four or five of the best shooters you will ever see shooting with me every weekend. It's tough company but it will either make you a better shooter you will learn to accept defeat with grace.

Well, this was my first, and I certainly wasn't disappointed.

What an honor it is to get to attend monthly matches with such an array of top shooters.

The sole survivor shoot-off brought tears to the eys of both the wife and myself.

What a totally enternaing and suspense-filled event. Seeing one in person goes beyond description.

The labor and sacrifice of personal time that went into this event amazes me, and cannot begin to be put into words.

Each of you knows who you are, and my hat is off to each of you personally.

And I give you my heartfelt THANK YOU.

Any chance the Wild Bunch total times for each WB stage could be posted somewhere? I know it's probably the way the SASS program scores it, but it sure would be nice to look at the times. Perhaps CD Tom could help with that.

Thanks....

Any chance the Wild Bunch total times for each WB stage could be posted somewhere? I know it's probably the way the SASS program scores it, but it sure would be nice to look at the times. Perhaps CD Tom could help with that.

Thanks....

They've been posted since Monday. MT

Maybe this will work.

http://www.siegeatstaugustine.com

Archived