SASS Wire Forum

The Real Reason for Gun Legislation

Whiskey Business

I've been away for a bit, sorry if this is a dupe.

There is a lot of talk about gun control, statistics, etc. People using logic against the political class. Well, that is not productive since the politicians do what they want, and what they want is to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Why? Because an armed populace is THE impediment against tyranny. Against a dictatorship. There is no common sense gun control, gun control for the law abiding makes no sense at all.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

There is a lot of talk about gun control, statistics, etc. People using logic against the political class. Well, that is not productive since the politicians do what they want, and what they want is to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Why? Because an armed populace is THE impediment against tyranny. Against a dictatorship. There is no common sense gun control, gun control for the law abiding makes no sense at all.

Well... Swishy Bidness... you don't much like me... and vice versa.

But T.H. O'Sulivan said it best...

"Their ultimate goal is to disarm the American public."

ts

Well, if I remember my American history correctly, during the second week of April 1775, British General Gage received instructions from Secretary of State William Legge, Earl of Dartmouth, to disarm the rebels, who were known to have hidden weapons in Concord and other areas. This was the impetus for Paul Revere's famous warning, "The British are coming!!" Coming to do what????....to disarm the colonists.

And who says history doesn't repeat itself?

Well... Swishy Bidness... you don't much like me... and vice versa.

But T.H. O'Sulivan said it best...

"Their ultimate goal is to disarm the American public."

ts

Tennessee ass, we don't see eye to eye on much, good we see eye to eye on this.

Tennessee ass, we don't see eye to eye on much, good we see eye to eye on this.

Thank you for the complement... Ma'am.

Also... I reckon what you said is so...

ts

One other thang, Ma'am... everbody says you are one, perty woman... when you get mad.

Guess I'll have to jest... conjur that up...

No disrespect meant to you... or yore extremely tolerant hubby...

Have a great life... you great, American.... woman.

This is my last ever... conversation with you.

ts

When governments fear the people, there is liberty

When the people fear the government. there is tyranny

Thomas Jefferson

:) Rye

I agree 100% with ya Whiskey !

Let's just say, for example only now......one of the states on the left coast decided to leave the union, or Tejas for example.

And the populace ran all the folks they voted in office out of office for not doing their jobs. And closed the borders !

Now...what would this country do about that , I wonder .

Call up the NG to round up all law abiding folks with a gun.....

That just may come to pass !

And remember folks.....ya heard it first in da Saloon !

Yup. I've been saying this for a long time now. It ain't about reducing crime, it ain't about protecting the children, it ain't about any other moral highground. It's about removing the final impediment to shredding the Constitution and taking absolute power.

Yup. I've been saying this for a long time now. It ain't about reducing crime, it ain't about protecting the children, it ain't about any other moral highground. It's about removing the final impediment to shredding the Constitution and taking absolute power.

YES SIR !

I'm glad Miss Whiskey and Studdly are both on my side. Ol' Studdly ain't wired the same as most of us, but he's a true blue friend when you need one, and Miss Whiskey is as tough a little pine knot as ever there was! :FlagAm::FlagAm:

I count them both as friends! I just try to keep 'em separated!! :lol::lol::lol:

In this case they're both right and that's all that matters!

Archived