SASS Wire Forum

Why not Eric Holder?

Widder, SASS #59054

I keep reading these threads and comments about how important it is for us to keep our guns locked away, etc...

And who will fight, who won't, and who is on the fence.....etc...

I wonder how many of us have shown as much concern and taken as much time instead of questioning and criticizing our own Cowboy pards, to write our Congressman and Senators and telling them to start doing alittle finger pointing at Eric Holder and the Administration.

It was their ineptness (stupidity) that managed to put some SERIOUS weaponry in the hands of known criminals. And their actions managed to get a Border Patrol Agent killed.

Ain't it about time we made some effort to start pointing back at this Administration and their behavior for being irresponsible. It wasn't us. It was THEM!

And we pretty much know that it was designed to make US look bad and to help create new gun laws.

For those of you who would like to defend this Administration on this topic, here's your chance.

..........Widder

Widder,

Most "cowboys" adhere to the "cowboy code" of God, family, and country. They are "programmed" to be loyal citizens which includes defending the flag and backing their elected officials. Apparently many of them continue to believe this mantra and have not yet accepted the fact our government has been taken over by corrupt "Chicago style" politicians (think "God-father" mafia). Obama is the "Dom", Rham Emanuel, David Axlerod are "hit men", and Eric Holder is the "consiglieri' (spelling). The rest of the liberal "left" (Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Bloomberg, et.al.) are good "soldiers". The Kennedy brothers cleaned up the "mob" in the 60's but it cost them their lives. The conservative Republicans do not have a leader or leaders that are willing to take on the "New Mob". That's the "take from my saddle".

Let's see. The guy that is responsible for prosecuting Federal Crimes committed one....... Think that he'll prosecute himself?

http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/grassroots/write-your-reps.aspx

it real easy

highlight a rep

hit the web page button

fill out the info once

copy what you say in the letter

hit send

then use the back button enough to take you back to pick a representative

repeat the process

I sent 6 email letters in just a few minutes

I'm concentrating my efforts on letting all my representatives know my stance on new gun legislation. I think anything else right now will dilute the effort. One battle at a time. Just my opinion.

Archived