SASS Wire Forum

Just What We Need

Rio Brazos Kid

It seems that Gabriel Giffords and Husband are forming another anti-gun lobbing organization. Just what we need. Another Brady type Anti-Gun lobby.

She is and always has been very liberal, but her efforts in this battle will only cost the law abiding gun owners a lot of additional moneys to defeat her influences.

RBK

THis is what I was referring to. RBK

Gabby Giffords launches group to counter gun lobby

By Alastair Jamieson and Becky Bratu, NBC News

A national initiative aimed at curbing gun violence was launched by former US. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, Mark Kelly, on Tuesday -- the second anniversary of the shooting that killed six people and left her critically injured.

A new campaign website, Americans For Responsible Solutions, promised to “launch a national dialogue and raise funds to counter influence of the gun lobby.”

The couple last week visited Newtown, Conn., where a gunman opened fire in an elementary school, killing 20 children and six adults in December. They also met with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a gun control advocate

That makes twice now that the antis have gotten behind a brain damaged "victim". They are easily manipulated for their purposes and it gets the Liberals going with their "feelings".

Most of us can see right through it all. But, unfortunately not the average sheeple. :wacko:

:FlagAm: Seems to me that she and her husband would get a lot more traction and attention if they were to back a speedy trial lobby for those mass murderers who are taken alive. Look at that nut case in her shooting. It has been 2 years since she was shot and still that murderer is still breathing good air and has not yet been convicted. Also, what about the shooter from Aurora, Co. theater shooting. Theuy are still trying to see if he is sane enough to stand trial. And the Psycho Major from fort Hood. All they accomplished is that he can have his beard sor his court martial. And that bearded jerk in Gitmo who organized the 911 terror raidd, he's still not been to trial. I beleive we need to have good speedy trial for them, then within 90 days hang them. NUF SAID. :angry:

No surprise here.

Gifford's best friend in congress was (and is) Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Although the press painted Gifford as a moderate and "gun friendly", as I've always told my kids - You are who you "hang" with.

McCrystal has just proven himself to be a worthless turd. OK for the military to have 5.56 x 45 (223s) but not the general public.

The only good thing about this is you can really separate the sheep and the goats now. So, it may be good to get some of the closet libs in the light of day.

Conejo.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Looks to me like Gabby is getting "handled".

I look to her space cadet husband first. Somehow "follow the money" comes to mind.

My thoughts, exactly.

ts

Hmmm.

"Americans For Responsible Solutions." ARS...

Now, I wonder how one would pronounce that. :mellow:

That makes twice now that the antis have gotten behind a brain damaged "victim". They are easily manipulated for their purposes and it gets the Liberals going with their "feelings".

Most of us can see right through it all. But, unfortunately not the average sheeple. :wacko:/>/>/>/>

No doubt what happened to Gabriel Giffords was a tradgedy and should never have happened . . . but it did. They claim to own Glocks which they said they keep locked up in a safe. Well . . . maybe if she was "carrying" it might have been averted. :huh:/>/>/>

Keep in mind she is no longer a congresswoman and he is no longer employed by NASA (the Space Shuttle Program is now defunct).

In the words of Rham Emanuel, one of Obama's chief architects to "fundamentally change America", "never let a tradgedy go to waste". Obama called her to the White House on Monday and on Tuesday the announcement was made that she and her husband were heading up a "new" anti-gun organization "Americans for Responsible Solutions Initiative" (see my "WIRE" thread on this).

Hmmm.

"Americans For Responsible Solutions." ARS...

Now, I wonder how one would pronounce that. :mellow:/>

Well done, sir. Well done.

Archived