SASS Wire Forum

Baikal 12 ga butt stock

Guest Jess Money

Guest Jess Money

I know there are variations to these double barrel 220 butt stocks, especially the mating area on the sides of the receiver. However, if I can locate someone who may have a stock for sale, it shouldn't take too long a conversation to tell if their stock is the same design as mine. Any suggestions as to where else to look? Thanks!

I bought one at Numerich but I see they are out of stock. Might call them.

There are some commercial stockmakers who cut out stocks to 95% (or so) finished. So, there's still some work to do on them once you get them.

I bought a couple of very nice partially-finished cowboy action stocks from Macon Gunstocks a few years ago. I can't speak for them today regarding quality, delivery promises, pricing, etc., however I was very pleased with the two that I bought.

Anyway, here is a link for their current web site. All their other contact information is there. Check them out. I was pleased with what I purchased from them.

Macon Gunstocks

Cat Brules

I know there are variations to these double barrel 220 butt stocks, especially the mating area on the sides of the receiver. However, if I can locate someone who may have a stock for sale, it shouldn't take too long a conversation to tell if their stock is the same design as mine. Any suggestions as to where else to look? Thanks!

You could buy a new Baikal shotgun for what custom wood would cost you. Contact these folks. They sell the Baikal parts.

USSGinc.com - US Sporting Goods Inc.

Guest Jess Money

You could buy a new Baikal shotgun for what custom wood would cost you. Contact these folks. They sell the Baikal parts.

USSGinc.com - US Sporting Goods Inc.

Thanks for the heads up Nate. I called this afternoon at 3:15 but, their being in Florida

and on EST, I missed them. I found out they close at 4:00 pm. I'll try again tomorrow.

Not every stock manufacturer is a "custom" provider and not every custom provider will take your first born either.

Check all your options.

Cat Brules

Archived