SASS Wire Forum

Today's scores are posted!

Matthew Duncan

13 Shooters braved the blasted Yankee winter weather.

1 Shooter had the dreaded Marling jam.

And each stage had a slight, small insuffnificant twist. Each stage had to be shot in the stated category. Gunfighter, Outlaw & etc.

AND J.W. Hous shot the match CLEAN!

What a BLAST!

<Click here for the Scores>

Hey I had a great time today. Flush Draw came up with some good stages with interesting and fun combinations. I thought it was going to be a lot colder so I had on three to many layers....maybe that's what caused me to miss? See ya all next time.

Spittoon

Matthew, thanks fer gittin the scores posted so quick. We appreciate it. It was good to meet you today Spittoon, and it was a great shoot! Had a lot of fun shootin different categories today and our lunch was Awesome!!! Thanks to everybody that helped put on a fantastic shoot today!!!

Short Term

Thanks guys I enjoyed writing the stages as much as I enjoyed shootin them. Hey spitoon you got a whole pyle a papers at the club house. You put a guud whoopin on evrybuttie. There were definitly some kodak moments today wisht Idda had my digital picture box. Guud food is an understatement. We had mast tators, green beenz, homemade noodles, rabbit stew (thanks short term) tree kindz a desert. Dang Im still full! And fer long range I"ll be danged if I finally hit that stupid buffalo all 6 times with my big bore lever! YEHAW

Archived