SASS Wire Forum

Thinking of changing my alias

Come On Christmas

The Great Crayfish - my 5th Graders called me this. Last name is Craven.

Passing Wind - full of hot air . . .

Kingpin - my Buds used to call me the Godfather cause I know how to make things happen. . . Fix things.

Tommy O'Craven - my childhood friends and my Mom called me Tommy. I love to speak with an Irish accent. Pakistani won't work in CAS

In addition to considering these, how about going totally fantasy? I mean, the ones you are considering are all from your past. Let your imagination go...who/what would you be if you cut all ties with the past?

I volte for passing wind . It sound like an Indian name. (We will call him passing little wind )

It happens at most every shoot. Folks introducing and reintroducing themselves. "I am Passing Wind." :~>=

Reminds me of this lady I knew that was a really active parent in the school. She ran into the principal of the elementary at a service station. She was having trouble with the pump. The principal said, "Hello, how are you doing?" She said, "Okay, I am having trouble with gas."

In addition to considering these, how about going totally fantasy? I mean, the ones you are considering are all from your past. Let your imagination go...who/what would you be if you cut all ties with the past?

On the Banjohangout site I am Tybalt. Tybalt slew Romeo's bud. Then Romeo slew Tybalt and he was on the run.

Tommy O'Craven. Or how's about Kid Craven?

One of Spider Man's comic antagonists is . . . Kraven the Hunter

I like being addressed by my last name.

His old alias combined the best of both. It was totally fantasy and was definitely from his past. :lol:

His old alias combined the best of both. It was totally fantasy and was definitely from his past. :lol:

The Great Crayfish - my 5th Graders called me this. Last name is Craven.

Passing Wind - full of hot air . . .

Kingpin - my Buds used to call me the Godfather cause I know how to make things happen. . . Fix things.

Tommy O'Craven - my childhood friends and my Mom called me Tommy. I love to speak with an Irish accent. Pakistani won't work in CAS

Crayfish........ok if'n you never step foot in Louisana! It's CRAWFISH!

I vote for Passing Wind!

His old alias combined the best of both. It was totally fantasy and was definitely from his past. :lol:/>

You are one of the few who understands the inside joke. At 340 lbs. I am a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE. But, as a teenager to my 30's . . .

Crayfish........ok if'n you never step foot in Louisana! It's CRAWFISH!

I vote for Passing Wind!

School teacher bent along with rhymes with my actual name.

Crawfish may be taken. Gotta check.

Your probably right Jim. Sure made the ladies in the SASS office laugh back in the day. I put a few redundant guns on sale in the classifieds. Going to the range to practice shooting weak handed. This is the new Shameless what is gonna get off the computer and go shooting and try to get faster.

Shameless :~>=

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Shameful Womanizer.

Any of ya'll remember when the SASS told Whorehouse Lefty Lee that he had to change his alias... onna count is was too raunchy for SASS? WLL got on the wire... and requested ideas for a new name.

Ol' Butch Cavanaugh got on here... and suggested WLL change it to Whorehouse Righty Lee.

ts

Craven Lead (pronounced led)

or

Craven Steel

How about Still (or Steel) Craven....sort of a fitting followup to current alias.

b

Well if you go by Tybalt on another board, you are obviously a fan of Shakespeare.

You could twist your womanizing reputation and become

King Leer.

Listen here Craven, I wouldn't change it. We have a fellow here in Alabama whose alias is Spunky Hollow Slim. It's my understanding that when he picked the alias, he was a biggo boy. I've known him for eight years and he's always been slim. Here's my logic on leaving your alias alone: Since Spunky Hollow Slim actually became slim after picking his alias, perhaps if you'd keep your alias, you'd start age reversal and once again become a shameless womanizer. Now, if there's a lady in your life that wouldn't like that, I'd go with Kingpin although it'd surprise the fool out of me if it was available. If not, you could be Five Pin. :lol:

I prolly got it right the first time. I think I will just go to ranges I have not gone to before and sign in as Passing Wind or my other aliases. I have done this some then folks that know me will call me Shameless. "Hey, that is not what you told me." Kinda fun actually.

I have fun with my NCOWs alias every year. I have been Itchy Triggerfinger and last year I assumed the handle Bump N Run. Made a buddy of mine spew his coffee when he read it. :blink:

Shameless Womanizer :~>=

from shamless womanizer

to

my viagria dont work :lol:/>

Alas, Doctor won't prescribe it me. I want one of those four hour woodies!

Alas, Doctor won't prescribe it me. I want one of those four hour woodies!

I used to have a girlfriend in high school. Her last name was Woodard. She never really understood why I nick named her Woody!

Cravin Crayfish....? Makes me hungry!

I have always spelled Crawfish, Crayfish. Crayfish checks out on the alias check. Crawfish and CrawDaddy is took. Just saw this. Didna know.

Or how's about Kid Craven?

I'd stay away from Kid Craven, especially as a 5th grade teacher. It would make you sound like a pedophile. Not good!

I've also liked your current alias and don't see a need to change (unless you're getting flak from a significant other. :) )

Archived