SASS Wire Forum

Magazine Ban

Diana DeGette (D - Colorado) is trying to slip in a lame duck vote on a magazine ban ahead of any AWB that Biden, Feinstein, & Co. might propose.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/2012/12/19/gun-law-being-pushed-by-democratsn-weapons-bill/87382/

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.308.IH:

Contact your Congress Critter and let them know how you feel. She's trying to pressure Boehner to bring it to a floor vote this week.

It will never happen only if we shooters bring pressure to bear on our representatives. Keep the pressure on with emails, phone calls and visits to the offices of our reps in Congress. This bill HB 308 (ironic numerical designation) may not go anywhere in the next too days, but it can unless we get after the House members.. also a call to Boehner's office to ask that he resist any pressure to move this bill ahead of any other under consideration.

Sure it can not happen. Only radicals would believe that our elected officials would actually try to sneak through radical agendas in a quicky back door way to prevent citizen input. Come on now lets drop all of this controversy and go out to the cowboy range and leave the important stuff to those we elected to represent us! After all, It'll never happen!

It'll never happen!

just the attempt should make us join up more folks for the NRA & GOA

it very well could happen

remimber

a ban on anything at all

is losing freedom :FlagAm:/>

because it has been proven to NOT STOP GUN CRIMES

RyeMiles, if you are not a pot stirrer ( I believe you are :) ) you should go to

http://www.carolinacowboys.us/

click on the 'cowboy wire" and go down to Political Ranting. Look up posts by AR Stoner. You ain't like him are you?

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

I cannot see why they keep voting in STUPID representatives.

MG

DeGette acknowledged this legislation wouldn’t stop another mass killing but “we can give those victims a fighting chance when that assaulter stops to reload and they can take them down.”

This is the best laugh I had all day long :lol:/>

I have never been shot at but I can guarantee that if I ever do get shot at I will not be looking to "take them down" with anything other than lead.

Of course if they are stopping to reload it would probably give me a chance to take better aim.

But I don't really think that's what she had in mind.

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>

It'll never happen!

Now where did I here that before......oh yeah... OBAMACARE.....and after that......oh yeah......when Justice Roberts upheld Obamacare as a 'tax'......

Now where did I here that before......oh yeah... OBAMACARE.....and after that......oh yeah......when Justice Roberts upheld Obamacare as a 'tax'......

that thar proves my slippery slope idea

only

I think that roberts thing was ice, and very wrong for the :FlagAm:

:FlagAm:/> :FlagAm:/> :FlagAm:/> :FlagAm:/> :FlagAm:/>

I cannot see why they keep voting in STUPID representatives.

MG

Tweren't me.

Tweren't me either!

DeGette acknowledged this legislation wouldn’t stop another mass killing but “we can give those victims a fighting chance when that assaulter stops to reload and they can take them down.”

This is the best laugh I had all day long :lol:/>/>

I have never been shot at but I can guarantee that if I ever do get shot at I will not be looking to "take them down" with anything other than lead.

Of course if they are stopping to reload it would probably give me a chance to take better aim.

But I don't really think that's what she had in mind.

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>/>

Like a lot of them, she is clueless and only knows about armed confrontations from what she sees on TV and movies. I'm sure she would jump up and tackle a killer when he was changing mags. Probably throw her Pi Gamm Mu pin at him. She is, by the way, from the People Republic of Denver. :rolleyes:

RyeMiles, if you are not a pot stirrer ( I believe you are smile.gif ) you should go to

http://www.carolinacowboys.us/

click on the 'cowboy wire" and go down to Political Ranting. Look up posts by AR Stoner. You ain't like him are you?

I'll admit I'm a bit of a pot stirrer but I assumed all you pards out there contact your reps about gun control all the time and follow the NRA's lead sending them postcards, etc.That's why I said "It'll never happen"

I guess I'm the only one huh???

.,..and oh yea, I hope I'm not like AR Stoner!

:) Rye

Archived