SASS Wire Forum

ITSASS's 3rd Annual Pursuit into the Osage Nation

Oklahomabound

Only 115 days to go. I still need to cast my balls.

...actually 111 days left... ...'ave you cast them thar balls yet so you kin shoot? <_<

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...finished reloadin' Ms. Mary Matilda and meownself's bullets, now to get some shotshells reloaded...

...been reloadin' for Ms. Mary Matilda and meownself and got our bullets ready to... ...now, I gotta reload shotshells...

Today I shot with the Territorials Marshals in OKC. As always they are a fine bunch to shoot with. I was asked by one couple where to find the sign up forms for the Woolaroc shoot. So I told them to go to the ITSASS web site and click on the Pursuit Osage button on the home page. I think they expected to see a Woolaroc link button. See ya there.

Today I shot with the Territorials Marshals in OKC. As always they are a fine bunch to shoot with. I was asked by one couple where to find the sign up forms for the Woolaroc shoot. So I told them to go to the ITSASS web site and click on the Pursuit Osage button on the home page. I think they expected to see a Woolaroc link button. See ya there.

...thanks for the head's up!!! I sent the link to this thread to Roys Creek Dan to send out to everybody...

...and 'ere's our club's Event Coordinator: Stiff Finger Jim

Stiff Finger at Pursuit into the Osage Hills

I need to scrounge up some soft lead as I still need to cast my balls for Pursuit into the Osage Nation.

...found that soft lead yet? ...time iz clickin' down... <_<

I am still soft lead poor, and close to ball less. I only have about 20 .380 balls left. Today I did receive 2000lbs of bullet casting alloy for regular bullets.

...you may have to talk with JP Jones (our clubs gun smith & maker of bullets) and see if he can help you out...

...good news indeed!!! ...I was loading up some 12 gauge shotshells yesterday and noticed that I was about out of Fiocchi 12 ga. 2-3/4" clear tube 8mm brass primed hulls. This particular brand allows me to load in all the Black Powder that I want, use a normal plastic wad, and drop the shot that I want--nice square load...

...can't find these hulls anywhere... ...can even get 1 or 2 reloads out of them...

To keep my smokeless life easy I shoot the same extra light 20ga loads I load for my wife. I don’t own a 12ga. This makes loading smoke loads a bit more time consuming. I have been cutting the cushion section out of plastic wads to make room for the black stuff in my 20ga loads. They work well just take time.

To keep my smokeless life easy I shoot the same extra light 20ga loads I load for my wife. I don’t own a 12ga. This makes loading smoke loads a bit more time consuming. I have been cutting the cushion section out of plastic wads to make room for the black stuff in my 20ga loads. They work well just take time.

Ms. Mary Matilda, the Senior Ladies Frontier Cartridge shooter, shoots a 20 gauge and I ordered some short plastic wads that w**k great for her...

I need to know more about these wads. What I have been doing takes too long.

...I'll pm you the info later today...

Okb

...didn't make it to the shop yesterday... ...will try to get info today... ...got hit hard by a upper respiratory infection...

Longbranch Kitty and I shot at ITSASS today it was a bit cool but we had a good time. Anytime you get to shoot with the ITSASS bunch it is a good day. I found out Kitty and I were the First to sign up for both Pursuit into the Osage and Ruckus in the Nations.

...it seems that your really good comin' off the start line at the starter gun bang... ...Ms. Mary Matilda and I wanted bad to be there with ya'll but this upper respiratory crap for the 2nd time had me down for a few days... comin' back now...

...it seems that your really good comin' off the start line at the starter gun bang... ...Ms. Mary Matilda and I wanted bad to be there with ya'll but this upper respiratory crap for the 2nd time had me down for a few days... comin' back now...

Being first to sign up for a shoot is about the only way I am first in the game. Hope and pray you to feeling better soon.

Being first to sign up for a shoot is about the only way I am first in the game. Hope and pray you to feeling better soon.

...thanks for the prayers... ...and as for me, the timer operator uses a sun dial and has time for lunch in between transitions... <_<

Longbranch Kitty and I are headed to Bayou Blast first of the month. It will be a good warm up for Pursuit Into The Osage.

Buff Bill

Ms. Mary Matilda aren't travelin' any until the last of March... ...then off to Pigeon Forge to meet up with son/daughter-in-law/grandkids and from there to DC to visit with daughter during the DC Cherry Blossom Festival... ...that is, Lord willing!

Here be one of our right fast shooters at Pursuit into the Osage Nations last year:

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l526/ItsassRedCastle/2012%20Pursuit%20into%20the%20Osage/20120519-CreekCountyKid-rifle.jpg ...this be the Creek County Kid ...

...you know... ...I'm almost believin' that...

...78 more days until "Pursuit into the Osage Nation"...

...this year is shaping up nicely...

...got "Pursuit into the Osage Nation" in May...

...got "Ruckus in the Nations" - The Oklahoma State Championship in September...

...got the SASS Convention in Branson in December... (read hotel reservation made & convention registration done)

...yep! A great year for sure!!

OKB, You Need to add Land Run to your shoot list

...would love to make Land Run this year, its just not in the cards as we will be with our daughter in DC...

Archived