SASS Wire Forum

NEW YEARS SHOOT

Nichols Creek, SASS #77627

Heard many good things about the shoot this past weekend a t Old Fort Parker. Colt Faro knocked it out of the park. Everyone said that the food and friendship was great, stages well written,and lots of give-aways.

Though I did not get go shoot, I did make the New Years Eave party at the Fort. Lots of good friends and good times, with fireworks at midnight. (I heard someone even had a few black powder shotgun blanks as noise makers)

Thanks to Sara and the gang at the Fort, and to Colt and the "Outlaw Gang" productions for a great time.

I know Sierra Starr and myslef had a great time.

That food vendor was a hit. Crazy Lady's Cafe.

Colt and the crew did great.

Just wish you would have had a "less interesting" trip back home.

N.C.

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback! It was Lefty's first time writing stages for a big match and he got a few tips on how to make the next one even better. It was truely a group project. Luna Blue and A Paul Lingshot's tech skills are amazing and I am always telling Colt inside his brain must be a scary place with all the fabulous fun ideas he is always coming up with. Thanks also go to the vendors, posse marshalls, shooters and Sarah! Now I'm gonna go take a nap.

Archived