SASS Wire Forum

FS: Marlin 94 Century Limited, 44.40 Cal. SOLD

SOLD Pending Funds. Sourdough Joe is second in line.

Howdy Pards,

Up FOR SALE is my Marlin 1894 Century Limited rifle. This Marlin rifle is chambered in 44.40 and has a 24" octagon barrel. It is unfired and comes with the original box. Made in 1994 in a Limited Edition of only 2,500 rifles to commemorate the 100 year anniversary since the 1894 was first introduced by Marlin. This rifle features a case colored frame and lever, the 24" octagon barrel is blue as well as the hammer and trigger. The crescent butt plate is highly polished solid brass. The furniture is high grade American walnut with checkering on the stock and forend. The case colored frame and lever are beautifully engraved. I would be pleased to email photos to all interested Pards. This rifle is a real beauty!

The price is $1,250.00 plus $30.00 shipping. The first "I'll Take It" posted here or sent to me in a PM gets it.

Many thanks fer lookin',

Roy

Mornin',

Many thanks to all of you who have alreay made trade offers, which I am respecfully considering. That said, I am trying to sell this rifle. To all of you who have requested photos, I promise that I will get photos of my Marlin Century Limited rifle sent out today.

Many thanks fer your patients.

Roy

Hello Roy,

I will take the rifle at your price. Where do I send the funds and how do you want them? I prefer to send the payment as a certified cashiers check.

Thanks,

Sourdough Joe

Howdy Pards,

Up FOR SALE is my Marlin 1894 Century Limited rifle. This Marlin rifle is chambered in 44.40 and has a 24" octagon barrel. It is unfired and comes with the original box. Made in 1994 in a Limited Edition of only 2,500 rifles to commemorate the 100 year anniversary since the 1894 was first introduced by Marlin. This rifle features a case colored frame and lever, the 24" octagon barrel is blue as well as the hammer and trigger. The crescent butt plate is highly polished solid brass. The furniture is high grade American walnut with checkering on the stock and forend. The case colored frame and lever are beautifully engraved. I would be pleased to email photos to all interested Pards. This rifle is a real beauty!

The price is $1,250.00 plus $30.00 shipping. The first "I'll Take It" posted here or sent to me in a PM gets it.

Many thanks fer lookin',

Roy

Archived