SASS Wire Forum

FS: Remington Fieldmaster Model 121 Slide-Action Rifle

Howdy Pards,

I have decided to place up FOR SALE my Remington Fieldmaster Model 121 Slide-Action Rifle. I purchased this rifle from a friend of mine back in 1983. I haven't shot this rifle very much over the last 30 years but I can say that it is a sweet shootin' tack driver, and that's fer sure n' fer certin! I once did some research on this rifle and found out it was manufactured back in May of 1948. It's 100% original including the (what I believe) 4 power scope with Weaver scope mounts. The stock is in excellect condition for it's age, there are no cracks, but it does have a few very minor dings. The blueing is excellent and has no rust. The bore looks new. Chambered for 22 short, long & long rifle. This rifle has been well cared for! The Remington Fieldmaster Model 121 rifle was manufactured between 1936 to 1954. You would be hard pressed to locate a nicer Remington Fieldmaster Model 121 rifle than this one.

Price is $750.00 plus $$30.00 shipping. The first "I'll Take It" Posted here or sent to me in a PM gets it. I am more that happy to email photos to all interested Pards.

Many thanks fer lookin',

Roy

What caliber..model..smooth bore?

Mornin' Deacon,

Chambered for 22 short, long & long rifle.

Roy

What caliber..model..smooth bore?

From Remington:

Description:Slide Action Rifle Introduction Year:1936 Year Discontinued:1954 Total Production:Approximately: 199,891 Designer/Inventor:C.C.Loomis, G.H.Garrison Action Type:Slide Action Caliber/Gauge:.22 short, .22 long, .22 long rifle

.22 special WRF for 121S Special Grade

.22 long rifle shot cartridges for 121SB Smooth Bore Serial Number Blocks:Starting: N/A

Ending: N/A # of Grades Offered:121A Standard

121D Peerless

121E Expert

121F Premier

121ES

121FS Variations:121SB Smooth Bore

121S Special Grade

btt

btt

btt

btt

• 2 weeks later...