SASS Wire Forum

Hair Remover

Dorado

For those of you in need of a laugh. Read the second review titled "oh the shame".

Oh before you start, put down the drinks and take a quick leak. You'll thank me.

Amazon Veet Hair remover

Probably good advice.

What is with the guys wanting to get rid of "unwanted hair" He77 I am trying to save mine.

I saw an ad on TV the other day that was directed to the fairer sex, but some bozo was having

his girlfriend shave his chest. Kinda like giving her a knife and asking her to make you a eunich if you ask me.

Probably good advice.

What is with the guys wanting to get rid of "unwanted hair" He77 I am trying to save mine.

I saw an ad on TV the other day that was directed to the fairer sex, but some bozo was having

his girlfriend shave his chest. Kinda like giving her a knife and asking her to make you a eunich if you ask me.

Yeah I saw that. Hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

Um, could this possibly be one of those times when it would be best if I kept my big mouth shut????? :unsure:/> :unsure:/> :blink:/>

Go ahead. Chime in. :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mu3L97eOfL4

Ok, fine!

I certainly hope that the guys posting those reviews can no longer father offspring.....men that stupid shouldn't be breeding!!!!

What's with guys wanting to go bald places men shouldn't BE bald??? EEEEEEWWWWWW :excl: GROSS!! :blink:

Hair remover scares the hell outta me.

ts

Never mind the fact that you'd hafta buy a freightcar load to remove all of your hair?? :lol::unsure::lol:

Happy New Year, Studdly!! :FlagAm:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Never mind the fact that you'd hafta buy a freightcar load to remove all of your hair?? :lol:/> :unsure:/> :lol:/>

Happy New Year, Studdly!! :FlagAm:/>

Hey... Stumpwater.... ya know...

Without my hair... my head is the size of a low-to-medium Georgia peach.

Without it... I'd walk 'round... lookin' like a friggin' giant. Just 'til somebody... come up on me.

Happy New Everthang for ya there... my fine friend.

ts

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Edit: My friend is a lurker on this site... and politely asked that I not make reference. Too bad... he is too modest.

ts

Dat's funny two Bob !

Probably good advice.

I'm wif ya Badger !

Why da hell a full grown men wood want to remove DAT hair........well.............Tanks fer da Spew Alert is all I can say !

Dat an it makes my pants hurt !

Holy bat turds Robin, I've been to 2 worlds fairs and a goat ropin' and I ain't never seen nothin' like that!

Johnny

Nor will ya agin...............hopefully !

Just for the sake of conversation, I went to Amazon and checked out the product and sure enough the customer reviews are very entertaining. I had Mrs. Lose read them and she said and I quote" That sounds like some of the stupid stunts that you've done in the past." she didn't really think it was funny. I however ordered some stay tuned.

For those of you in need of a laugh. Read the second review titled "oh the shame".

Oh before you start, put down the drinks and take a quick leak. You'll thank me.

Amazon Veet Hair remover

I have to ask, why were you looking for hair removal? :huh:

I have to ask, why were you looking for hair removal? :huh:/>

Well... :blush::lol:

I saw it posted on another forum. Couldn't resist sharing it with y'all.

And every time I think I've heard everything and there's nothing new..........!

In my nearly 71 years I've travelled a lot of the world, met almost every kind of person imaginable, seen the most outrageous things possible, and yet I can't fathom any reason for ANYONE wanting to use that stuff.

From the sounds of the results I might suggest a propane torch as a less painful alternative if you just HAVE TO get yourself hairless...or maybe a belt sander. :rolleyes:

Archived