SASS Wire Forum

Why do you have a AR-15?

Snakebite

I tole my son that the barrel kinda looked like a stick of liquorice.

He looks at me and says... "What's liquorice?"

I says... "Nevermind".

Another funny note...

My son asked me if I "thought they would 'outlaw' his rifle?.."

I says to him... "No son... they are only gonna outlaw black rifles. Yores is brown."

He then gives me one of those... incredulous look.

ts

I have some spray paint. ;)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tole my son that the barrel kinda looked like a stick of liquorice.

He looks at me and says... "What's liquorice?"

I says... "Nevermind".

Another funny note...

My son asked me if I "thought they would 'outlaw' his rifle?.."

I says to him... "No son... they are only gonna outlaw black rifles. Yores is brown."

He then gives me one of those... (dad-is-dumber-than-a-stick)... incredulous looks.

ts

:lol:/> ....:mellow:/> ....;)/>

GG ~

My son sent this to me in an email... shortly after I gave him the rifle shown below. Heard it before... but can't recollect where. However... I like it...

I remember it from the movie Full Metal Jacket just before Pvt. Leonard "Gomer Pyle" Lawrence fell off the edge.

Oh yea...I don't own an AR any more either. ;) But I am very happy to have owned one. ;) Same with the ole AK. ;) Both are I mean were great rifles. ;)

Because I want to. It is my right to do so. I do not need a reason to own one. You might as well go up to somebody and start asking their reasons for owning a leaf blower, a pipe wrench or a poster of Starry Night by Van Gogh. I should not have to justify owning anything that was acquired legally. Period.

Why do you shoot Black Powder?

Why do you Play the Cowboy Action Shooting Game?

Why do you drive a Chevy Truck?

Why do you drive a Ford Truck?

Why do you shoot a SXS shotgun?

Why do you, why do you, why do you, why do you??????????????????????

Nobody has ask you to JUSTIFY anything! The question as to "Why" has been a very good question and has provided a lot of insight by those who CHOSE to provide an answer. The biggest single answer seems to be "Because I have the right to have one". That seems like a good answer to me... the only person that you have to justify it to is yourself! (or in some cases... your wife) But certainly not to me!

Snakebite

Why do you shoot Black Powder?

Why do you Play the Cowboy Action Shooting Game?

Why do you drive a Chevy Truck?

Why do you drive a Ford Truck?

Why do you shoot a SXS shotgun?

Why do you, why do you, why do you, why do you??????????????????????

Nobody has ask you to JUSTIFY anything! The question as to "Why" has been a very good question and has provided a lot of insight by those who CHOSE to provide an answer. The biggest single answer seems to be "Because I have the right to have one". That seems like a good answer to me... the only person that you have to justify it to is yourself! (or in some cases... your wife) But certainly not to me!

Snakebite

Yup

Archived