SASS Wire Forum

Wild Bunch match Schedule

Dutch Cassidy SASS 5252

Anyone know where I can find a list of Wild Bunch matches? I'd like to try an annual 2-3 day match within driving distance which means Maine to N.C.

Dutch Cassidy

The only 2-3 day WB dedicated matches ever are the World and National Championships. Even these are ancillary to the CAS matches. Never heard of any dedicated WB only matches of 2-3 day duration. Now if ye are talking about a 3 or 4 stage side match, just about any 2-3 day shoot these days will have one of those.

The Greenville Gunfighters will host the a South Carolina Wild Bunch match in late September which I believe will be a two day match. This is separate from the 2013 SC State Match in March.

Keep checking the Wild Bunch Forum. I understand that SASS is encouraging stand-alone Wild Bunch multi-day matches.

The only 2-3 day WB dedicated matches ever are the World and National Championships. Even these are ancillary to the CAS matches. Never heard of any dedicated WB only matches of 2-3 day duration. Now if ye are talking about a 3 or 4 stage side match, just about any 2-3 day shoot these days will have one of those.

Many of the Regional & State WBAS matches are multi-day "stand alone" events.

Some can be found under the WBAS club links HERE.

Looks like PaleWolf came thru again. I went to the link provided unfortunately the WV match is what I'm looking for but it over 600 miles and more than 10 hours away. But I'll keep looking for a "stand alone" WB match. Hopefully there will be more 2 day/8-10 stage events listed.

Dutch

We just had our THIRD, WBAS West Virginia State Championship Match this past October. Although being a small club and State we plan to continue having several monthly matches and hopefully the State Match again this year and promote the discipline the best we can. Not very well attended by most standards for a Championship caliber match, but it is what it is. We haven't made our schedule for this year yet, but should be the 3rd weekend in October. Mink.........

Many of the Regional & State WBAS matches are multi-day "stand alone" events.

Some can be found under the WBAS club links HERE.

Dang, I was tard and not thinkin' right. Heck I been to the TX State WB Champeenships the last two years meowndangself and they were both 2 day matches.

I wasn't really thinkin' all that much about state level or above matches but most clubs regular annual 2 day match where usually WB is a 3 or 4 stage match on side match day, usually Thursday if the main match is Fri/Sat or Fri if the main match is Sat/Sun.

Archived