SASS Wire Forum

New JEDI GFer's on Christmas morn.....

Widder, SASS #59054

Its Christmas Morn and there will be 6 new JEDI GFer's receiving their JEDI Pin in a present this morning.

Thanks to all involved from coast to coast for helping coordinate this and help make it a Big Surprise for these new JEDI GFer's.

And they are:

164. Dusty Levi's.......New York

165. Wylie Harp.......Mass.

166. Grazer.......Mass.

167. Miss Harley Davidson.......Oregon

168. (see below)

169. Wes Outlaw......Tenn.

#168 is: Kookanadude.......Oregon

She is special and the JEDI Council is VERY PLEASE that she will enter the ranks of JEDI GFer's. She is a young female shooter from Oregon that has practiced and practiced more to acquire Very Good GF skills and didn't allow her young age become a hinderance in being a good GF. PLUS, she is very active in her club activities AND to top it all off.....(although she couldn't use real pistols), she has shared Cowboy Action Shooting with her school classmates. These things and her attitude and love of the game make her a valued JEDI GF and ambassador to Cowboy Action Shooting.

JEDI GF Kookanadude joins the ranks of other female JEDI GFer's like Rocky, Last Kiss, Curl E. Kay, Mustang Megs, Katlyn Rose, Rose Louise Reasoner, Lou Graham, Calgary Kate, Half-a-Hand Henry, Velvet Glove, Granny Annie, and a few others whose name elude me this early Christmas Morn.

CONGRATS TO ALL AND.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

..........Widder

I only wish I could have seen their faces. Good going all.

KK

Merry Christmas

I only wish I could have seen their faces. Good going all.

KK

Merry Christmas

LEt us all not forget that it was KK who designed and managed to get our pins made a couple years back that alot of us proudly wear. Plus, he invested his own $$ and his only recovery is exactly what those pins cost. Trully a giving spirit KK. Thanks, from all of us!

..........Widder

Thanks Widder! I'm just waitin' for Kook and Harley to wake up so I can send 'em this link and give 'em their Jedi Gunfighter Pins!!

:-D

Thank you to the Jedi Gunfighter Council for the honor! It was quite a surprise to get that this morning from Jed.

I know I am a little bias, but I think Kook is a pretty remarkable girl being able to do what she has done for her age. I hope she fully understands how remarkable her accomplishments are and what an honor it is to become part of the Jedi Gunfighters.

Thank you again!

Harley

After 5 years I've never seen/heard/asked: What are the qualifications for the illustrious title "Jedi GF"?

OBVIOUSLY a proud honor and exclusive club... :D

A Merry Christmas to a Jedi GF's. ;)

After 5 years I've never seen/heard/asked: What are the qualifications for the illustrious title "Jedi GF"?

OBVIOUSLY a proud honor and exclusive club... :D/>

A Merry Christmas to a Jedi GF's. ;)/>

HO HO HO ... to the new Jedi(s)!!

Y'all are handing out light sabers like they are candy!

Congrats to those fellers ~ please use the Force responsibly this new years :D/>

Dark Sith GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

Archived