SASS Wire Forum

Rocky's Rockin New Year's Eve Party

Rocky Meadows, SASS#18501

Come one come all.....

The more the merrier I say. There will be plenty of food, I am firing up the smoker there is going to be one less cow in Dallas. Full OPEN Bar, ENTERTAINMENT provided by The Dooley Gang, Hat's N Horn's I tellya!! :lol: Motorhomes welcome, near by lodging available. The Texas Ten Horn's are putting on their Annual shoot Sat and Sun(which is 45 minutes from my house)if you would like to attend that also and make a long shooting NYE out of it.

Monday Night 8:00pm my house. email me for the address.

RockyMeadows18501@yahoo.com

WOO HOO! It's that time again! :D Fun times, good friends, party, party and MORE PARTY! Last year was a blast. Expecting we're gonna kick it up a notch this year! ^_^ Rocky, I just hope ya got a good relationship with yer neighbors and maybe even the local constable! :P Fannie and I plan on bein there sometime Friday, if her mom's eye surgery goes as planned. Shoot Sat & Sun @ Ten Horns. Then it's Katie bar the door! It's gonna be a Gang party to remember! :wacko:

CYA soon darlin! :wub:

P.S. Fannie tells me yer feelin much better after a weekend visit by the jolly ole fella! ;)

Wish you were a lot closer to Georgia....sounds like a good time. Rocky, ya gotta watch the T-Bone fella....he's the kind that'll snap your garters and charge ya a 10 dollar gold piece for his services :)

Merry Christmas to all,

Kajun

Darlin, T-Bone's :wub: been a good friend of mine for years. I think he knows better than to try and snap my garters...sides I think he scared to get to close to me, he thinks I'll sneeze and things will start flyin at him. :lol:

Tightas darlin, give me a call when ya get close, I'll have a totty waiting. ;)

I'm hoping to get the stage painted before next weekend. I had them build it next to the waterfall.

This All Sounds Like The Wahoo Of The Year!! Wish I Could Be There. BUT Am Going To Tijuana,Ok. For a Fandango.I Will Just Have To See Yall At The Senior Games!! Merry Christmas And I Know You Will have a Extra Special Happy New Year!!:wub:/>

Thanks for the invite Miss Rocky, but South Dakota is a little far to come to your party, so have a safe and healthy New Year

I wish you and your family all the best in 2013

Regards EL NEGRO GATO :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Archived