SASS Wire Forum

hurray for Wayne Lapierre

Trigger Mike

I was really proud of Wayne and the NRA today and his speech. I thought he brought out what needed to be said. I was not aware there is actually a sick game on line promoting the killing of kindergarteners. garbage in =garbage out. I intend to increase support for them.

AND he was a good psychic......

three news agencies headlined EXACTLY what he said they would...

"NRA Says answer is more guns"...

Every news report save one trashed everything he had to say and only quoted his 'blaming everything but guns' speech. Not a word about the NRA's commitment to a REAL action plan to do something about making our children safe.

So what else is new.

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

So EBRs weren't thrown under the bus? Good on the NRA.

Gotta think BHO's heart isn't really in this... My Gawd, he appointed Biden to lead the gun banning effort. Slow-Joe couldn't lead a hammer to the ground.

Maybe not a Policeman or Sherrif Deputy, but a least an Trained and licenced Armed Guard at each school would be a good deterent for Wackos with guns to go away from kids in schools. Just sayin'

Jake

I wonder if this will bring DHS and TSA to the schools.

I think lifting the "Gun-Free" <kaff> zones around the schools would have a much greater impact.

Is the speech posted anywhere...?

All I've found are comments condemning it, the NRA, and us. <_<

So EBRs weren't thrown under the bus? Good on the NRA.

Gotta think BHO's heart isn't really in this... My Gawd, he appointed Biden to lead the gun banning effort. Slow-Joe couldn't lead a hammer to the ground.

Everyone (with intelligence) knows that Biden is an idiot. His political agenda dictates what he must think and if he understood anything about guns and their positive place in our society, he "might" have a different mindset......IMHO

hOOt

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Today... I raised my NRA status to "Endowment". Been meaning to do it for a while... but Wayne Lapierre's speech help me make that decision.

ts

The msm are going absolutely nutz. I knew they would. Hell, we all knewthey would. How much simpler could he have explained it? But they will not see it. NRA members and gun owners in general will continue to be attacked in the attempt to enact new Draconian laws.

I saw one of the 300 college presidents who have signed tha anti gun letter say, the only way to make things safe is to take theses guns out of the hands of citizens.

I'm getting really tired of the "We have no desire to take guns away from law abiding citizens" lie.

The gloves are off now.

And now the Congress has gone home for Christmas without a fiscal cliff solution.

Scum.

Sorry if I insulted any scum with that.

Just watched WGN News coverage. They said that the NRA had called for armed security in all schools.

Even went so far as to repete the line.....

"The only way to stop a bad guy wityh a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

Every news report save one trashed everything he had to say and only quoted his 'blaming everything but guns' speech. Not a word about the NRA's commitment to a REAL action plan to do something about making our children safe.

So what else is new.

JJJ-D

:ph34r:/> :ph34r:/>

Do you really expect anything else from the lamestream media? :unsure:/>

If our local school district decided to put armed security guards in our schools, I would be willing to undergo the necessary training and be willing to volunteer a few days a week...gratis of course. I think there is little or no chance that it will happen tho :(

The msm are going absolutely nutz. I knew they would. Hell, we all knewthey would. How much simpler could he have explained it? But they will not see it. NRA members and gun owners in general will continue to be attacked in the attempt to enact new Draconian laws.

I saw one of the 300 college presidents who have signed tha anti gun letter say, the only way to make things safe is to take theses guns out of the hands of citizens.

I'm getting really tired of the "We have no desire to take guns away from law abiding citizens" lie.

The gloves are off now.

And now the Congress has gone home for Christmas without a fiscal cliff solution.

Scum.

Sorry if I insulted any scum with that.

No worries....I'm not insulted. :D

GG

I heard the Divine Ms. Di sounding off on this, claiming that the two armed guards at Littleton CO didn't prevent the two little thugs from perpetrating their little atrocity. I wrote to her asking if she was going to publicly take herself to task, as her pet AWB, which was in its 5th year, didn't prevent it either. And pointed out that she is now wanting to pursue the same, proven useless, tactic all over again.

Also asked if her husband still fronts for Chinese companies and helps them get government contracts. ;)

Archived