SASS Wire Forum

No Delay on Gun Controls in the U.S.

T. H. O' Sullivan

I guess the President took the suggestion from the PRC. Watched his inappropriate political speech tonight during the somber memorial service in Newtown, CT (interupting Sunday Night Football) and it seems:

"The US will have to change..."

The problem with that comment is I didn't think we were all that bad. With 310 million population, 270 million firearms and according to the FBI, violent crime is down in this Country over the past 20 years, I thought we were making progress.

I am sorry, I will not surrender my gun rights for the violence of the very few who are crazy or evil. I am still stunned that political hack used a somber memorial service with obvious pain in that room to push his anti-gun agenda. That man has no shame.

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

:FlagAm:

I guess the President took the suggestion from the PRC. Watched his inappropriate political speech tonight during the somber memorial service in Newtown, CT (interupting Sunday Night Football) and it seems:

"The US will have to change..."

The problem with that comment is I didn't think we were all that bad. With 310 million population, 270 million firearms and according to the FBI, violent crime is down in this Country over the past 20 years, I thought we were making progress.

I am sorry, I will not surrender my gun rights for the violence of the very few who are crazy or evil. I am still stunned that political hack used a somber memorial service with obvious pain in that room to push his anti-gun agenda. That man has no shame.

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

FlagAm.gif

Nor will I .........

you did not really think he could avoid his agenda now did ya?

No I didn't, but when thinking about those little kids getting slaughtered like that, I really didn't want to hear his crap, and fake emotions and tears.

I know a former Illinois State Senator who served in Springfield at the same time as Obama. He told me: "...that guy is one cold fish...phony as hell". This former Senator has a vacation home in Santa Fe. I've boarded horses for him over the past decade.

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

:FlagAm:

From the article:

“In terms of the U.S., there’s much easier availability of killing instruments — rifles, machine guns, explosives — than in nearly every other developed country.”

Machine guns? Really???? Coulda fooled me.... :wacko:

From the article:

“In terms of the U.S., there’s much easier availability of killing instruments — rifles, machine guns, explosives — than in nearly every other developed country.”

Machine guns? Really???? Coulda fooled me.... :wacko:/>

I went to San Diego, Ca back in the 1970s to visit some cousins. I learned while there that crossbows were outlawed in that State. They must have had a rash of crossbow murders to facilitate that ban. That was the first time I ever realized there were people in government who didn't trust the population to own something as old fashioned as a crossbow.

I went to San Diego, Ca back in the 1970s to visit some cousins. I learned while there that crossbows were outlawed in that State. They must have had a rash of crossbow murders to facilitate that ban. That was the first time I ever realized there were people in government who didn't trust the population to own something as old fashioned as a crossbow.

I guess da PROC is feared it's folks will over throw 'em !

Archived