SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to Pale Wolf Brunelle

irish ike, SASS #43615

It may have been done before but I would like to thank Pale Wolf for always being there to give us the definative answer to the, 'U Make the Call', questions. His quick responses and giving us the chapter and verse location in the rule books does nothing but make us all better informed and we get to play by the rules.

I have to assume that SASS is paying him $0.00 for doing this which makes his efforts even more appreciated.

I got to shoot with him a few years ago at Winter Range. And while he was there to shoot he still was the events final word on the rules and how we got there.

So Pale Wolf, thank you very much for all that you do and bring to SASS.

Irish Ike

It may have been done before but I would like to thank Pale Wolf for always being there to give us the definative answer to the, 'U Make the Call', questions. His quick responses and giving us the chapter and verse location in the rule books does nothing but make us all better informed and we get to play by the rules.

I have to assume that SASS is paying him $0.00 for doing this which makes his efforts even more appreciated.

I got to shoot with him a few years ago at Winter Range. And while he was there to shoot he still was the events final word on the rules and how we got there.

Irish Ike

Helpful indeed....another thanks from this regular SASSeer.

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>/>

I'll second what Ike said. (Except that I've never met Pail Wolf.) Thank you Wolf.

Yep, he's a great guy, knowledgeable, (sometimes even succint), and quick with the retort! I have it on good authority that he got that Pail handle because he's also known to shovel a bunch when needed.

Sorry Bud, couldn't resist.

Was lucky enough to meet him at the conventions, a real great man a real great cowboy!!!

PWB hope you can excuse me for the several times I needed your help, but I'm afraid I'll do it again!

Thanks for all

Curly

Irish Ike

That's funny, I've heard he is the highest paid volunteer that SASS has on its payroll?

Ringer

Everything posted above is WRONG,WRONG, WRONG.

I know for a fact that PaleWolf just likes to boss people around and has someone else read the rule book to him 'cause he can't read big words. He also picks on old ladies and handicapped folks and probably has arrest warrants in 3-4 states! He's also going bald! :o

I know for a fact that PaleWolf just likes to boss people around and has someone else read the rule book to him 'cause he can't read big words. He also picks on old ladies and handicapped folks and probably has arrest warrants in 3-4 states! He's also going bald! :o/>

Well, at least he's got one GOOD quality. B)

I know for a fact that PaleWolf just likes to boss people around and has someone else read the rule book to him 'cause he can't read big words. He also picks on old ladies and handicapped folks and probably has arrest warrants in 3-4 states! He's also going bald! :o

Those rumors regarding the arrest warrants are completely unfounded...besides, I'm pretty sure that the statute of limitations has expired on MOST of the (alleged) charges. ^_^

I still ain't allowed to partake of alcoholic beverages in the NW, Western and Four Corners Regions, though.

(and any future trips to Mexico are out of the question) :blush:

I've sent this entire post to "Americas Most Wanted" and will probably be collecting a reward which I will use to take another trip abroad.

Speaking of travel abroad...I think those comments just dynamited my chances of getting a passport approved for that trip to Canada next month.

:o

Thnx alot!

:P

PWB,

Too bad you don't live closer.......I figure I owe you a match fee or two

I hope we are at the same match sooner or later so I can make good

In the mean time send me your cell phone number so I can bother you all the time ;)/> :lol:/>

Wyatt

Irish Ike

ditto what Irish Ike just said

I have shot with PW, he is a good guy

just as good as they come

and a wonderful asset to SASS / CAS / & shooters

and it is all volenteer time ;)

You get paid?

HQ has agreed to double his salary if this thread hits page two.

Based upon my experience from a day or two ago, for the sake of those who don't know me well, here's a emoticon or two... or three. :ph34r:;):rolleyes:

Now for a moment of silence serious: Thanks PW!

And for those of you who have never met Palewolf, he's the spittin image of LtGen John Bell Hood CSA

Did that get us closer to page two?

Boothill

Yep, remarkable likeness.

Ringer

And for those of you who have never met Palewolf, he's the spittin image of LtGen John Bell Hood CSA

Did that get us closer to page two?

Boothill

Boothill this is perfect!!!

All I know is that we are very lucky to have PaleWolf up here in the PNW. Not only is he a member of the RC he is the TG of several clubs. He is a very busy man.

Thanks Wolf

Thanks (again) to all who've posted comments here.

It's been my pleasure to be involved in this game of ours for the past 20+ years.

PWB

Archived