SASS Wire Forum

Shooters to 'watch for' in 2013

Widder, SASS #59054

yeah, I reckon that's about right. Plus, as I remember it, she did get a reshoot!

But CL has gotten much faster since the video I have of her, maybe we should watch out for her in 2013. There was a time when I could keep up with her shooting, but that time has past.

And while we're on the subject of shooters to watch out for in 2013, watch out for Philly Slim if you are between him and the buffet table! :D/>/> :D/>/> :D/>/>

yeah, I know, pot...kettle....black.

GD where can I see that video of CL.... :)/> :huh:/>

We have a couple of young men just starting out that are shooting in the mid 20's already...I have high hopes for them in the next few years..not naming names yet! ;)

My vote is for Jerseytown Kid from PA, shot with him and Pa a couple of times, reminds me of Slick Silver Kid years back.

Nice kid and very fast.

Other than that I continue to watch out for Driftwood every year, if he gets around to doing some reloadign he might just show up at a match... :P

Ol' Noz mentioned Lilly while ago, but he forgot to mention her daughter, Sweet Sister Kit! A li'l darlin' and a heck of a shooter as well. She'a already a world champion and only getting better.

And I'll add another vote for Missouri Lefty. Great young man that his folks can always be proud of, as is Campo Kid.

Cowboy Carty out of Illinois. He's been around awhile but has stepped his game up big time. Very smart shooter . Probably the most impressive mix of hand speed and footwork than I've seen in.awhile. I know Widder listed him but I expect to see Campo Kid win a few more big matches this year. Both these guys have fantastic attitudes on and off e range which will make them a force in the game for years to come.

Shot with him this fall. So smooth that it took a couple of stages to notice how low his times were.

GD where can I see that video of CL.... :)/>/> :huh:/>/>

We have a couple of young men just starting out that are shooting in the mid 20's already...I have high hopes for them in the next few years..not naming names yet! ;)/>

there should be a warning label on these

"Super Cheesy"

and the wind was blowing like crazy

I am NOT FAST.... Not even close .... just faster than I used to be

I'm still tickled to shoot in the low 30s

....and I would be even more tickled to have another opportunity to beat Grizz

The kids in the computer lab with me want to know why I just busted out laughing :->

Tell them that you just remembered a joke that you hadn't heard before. :lol:

..........Widder

Archived