SASS Wire Forum

Jack Reacher movie

COOL.... I have no worries that Cruise can pull this off in quiet style. Can't wait to see it.

you didn't read the article, did ya? :rolleyes:/>/>and.... if I might add... if you've never been truly scared of anyone under 6'5" then you've for sure never met my little brother! YIKES! :lol:/>

Cruise = 5'6"

Jack Reacher = 6'5"

Sorry, ain't fittin' the Reacher "Fear Factor" .

Pretty much what the whole article is about, to address this point.

Childs is good with it. Cruise got the movie made and will draw the crowd. Cruise in "Collateral" showed he could do this type of a role. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Pretty much what the whole article is about, to address this point.

Childs is good with it. Cruise got the movie made and will draw the crowd. Cruise in "Collateral" showed he could do this type of a role. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Just watch Collateral agian the other night. He does really good in that movie.

And a few spots are pretty good watching on how to for CC. He shows some pretty good moves in it.

I DON'T like HIM as a person.

But dang it. He makes pretty good movies.

if you've never been truly scared of anyone under 6'5" then you've for sure never met my little brother! YIKES! :lol:/>/>

Got my butt KICKED by a little, short, sawed off feller one time.

And I am not no push over.

Don't let size full ya.

For anyone who has not read any of the Reacher books, I'm sure it will be okay. For those of us who have.....it may take a little temporary amnesia. :lol:

we will have to expand our credibility gap to the max :rolleyes:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Let me modify my post... the baddest sumbich I ever met... Jerry Southern aka Slick McDonald... was 5'8", but he had unusually large hands that he could NOT put in his pants pockets. His fists were as big as the napkin-holders at the Waffle House. One time at a Hamilton Court (a beer joint) parking lot, Slick hit a guy and knocked him over a car... broke his neck... and lost a lawsuit on account of it.

Sadly... or thankfully (I say)... when Slick went to beat up his ex-wife at her father's doorstep... her father removed Slick's head with a shotgun. It was fairly clean, ceptin' for stuff layin' in the yard.

Although Slick was weaponless... the Father was not charged... "self-defense" kicked in.

Just don't believe what you hear 'bout size.

ts

Got my butt KICKED by a little, short, sawed off feller one time.

And I am not no push over.

Don't let size full ya.

My lil bro is 5' 9" and weighs about 230 sometimes. He has a "belly built by Heineken". We fought judo, taekwondo and boxed through college. I'm always afraid that I'll hurt someone. He is always embarrassed if they don't go to the hospital. LIke "Reacher" they seem to find him. He has put multiple (as in 3, 4 and once 5) in the hospital at one time. Two times they had weapons.

The judge asked him once to explain how it is that, once again, he was being asked to explain why it is that he was responsible for putting (this time) 4 men in the hospital. He said, "Well, your honor, I guess that I had them out numbered!"

These days you just never know what a guy is trained to do.... and size? Don't mean much without training.

Hmmm.... Scheduled release date December 21, 2012...

Ain't there s'posed to be somethin' else happening on that date...? :rolleyes:

I'm 6'4" and played Rugby in my time, but I was just a big forward who moved straight ahead and relied on mass. But I tried to make like I was tough!

But I never would mess with the tough small guys because I found that they were always faster than me. Also, they just seem to be more aggressive, like that Bonaparte fella....

you didn't read the article, did ya? :rolleyes:/>/>/>and.... if I might add... if you've never been truly scared of anyone under 6'5" then you've for sure never met my little brother! YIKES! :lol:/>/>

Pipe down, Dude! :lol:/> My girl dog can kick yer azzzzzz.

Just watch Collateral agian the other night. He does really good in that movie.

And a few spots are pretty good watching on how to for CC. He shows some pretty good moves in it.

I DON'T like HIM as a person.

But dang it. He makes pretty good movies.

I find that to be true about a lot of Hollywierd folks, e.g. Morgan Freeman -- damn good actor, but his politics suck.

Pipe down, Dude! :lol:/>/> My girl dog can kick yer azzzzzz.

Probably, but I'd just scratch her ears 'til she purred like a cat.... now my bro.... you do NOT want to go there, dog or not. As to the OP... THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT ACTING!

Probably, but I'd just scratch her ears 'til she purred like a cat.... now my bro.... you do NOT want to go there, dog or not. As to the OP... THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT ACTING!

Can you send me a scent rag? I showed her your picture and she is really in a lather. The scent rag ought to put her over the top. Are you wearing Milkbone underwear? :blush:/> :lol:/>

I went to see Red Dawn and seen the preview for Reacher. It looked great!!! I have read all of the Reacher books and I'm fine with Cruse because in the preview he seems like one bad !@#$%^ just like Reacher.

I thought Chris Hemsworth was awful in Red Dawn. terrible acting.

CPK

I'm with you on that Red Dawn movie. And, I too saw the preview for Reacher. My favorite Jack Reacher is 62 hours. That one really kept me going.

I'm with you on that Red Dawn movie. And, I too saw the preview for Reacher. My favorite Jack Reacher is 62 hours. That one really kept me going.

61 Hours, ya senile old coot! :lol:/> I agree, that was a dandy.

As they point out, 6'5" name actors are in very short (sorry...) supply!

You can do anything with computers nowadays. :lol:

61 Hours, ya senile old coot! :lol:/>/> I agree, that was a dandy.

Only 0.01639344262% off... what are you... some kinda perfectionist?

ts

Coming soon to a movie house near you, Danny Devito as Jack Reacher!!! :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/>

I've always been afraid of DD. Midgets have always scared me.

ts

61 Hours, ya senile old coot! :lol:/>/> I agree, that was a dandy.

I'm adding an hour for every Woodford's Reserve tonight only.:ph34r:/>

Nah, just an A-hole. :lol:/>/> :blink:/>/>

hhahahaahaah :lol: yuse guys slay me

Archived