SASS Wire Forum

Stick a fork in me...

After our son finished college, the missus and I thought we might be able to start saving a bit for our old age.....

But it looks like we're in the crosshairs of BOTH parties; either the Dems are going to raise our tax RATES, or the Repubs are going to eliminate our tax DEDUCTIONS...it may seem different to them, but the effect is the same....we're screwed.

And on top of it all, none of these fools have any idea on how to fix the real problems - they're just looking for short term solutions that will get them through the next elections with the least amount of damage.

Shame on all of 'em.

I'm heading for Belize, or Nicaragua, or some such place...

LL

LL,

There is so much I would like to say, but I am already on BH's watch list. :blush:/>

What I will say is that.....

We, as a Nation, are soooo screwed!

DD

BTW: I expect that you will see BOTH an Increase in Rates AND a Reduction in Deductions. And don't forget about the additional taxes in order to support the new healthcare law. I can only imagine the outrage when people start paying income tax on the cost of the "Free" health care.

Repeat after me....

We, as a Nation, are soooo screwed!

After our son finished college, the missus and I thought we might be able to start saving a bit for our old age.....

But it looks like we're in the crosshairs of BOTH parties; either the Dems are going to raise our tax RATES, or the Repubs are going to eliminate our tax DEDUCTIONS...it may seem different to them, but the effect is the same....we're screwed.

And on top of it all, none of these fools have any idea on how to fix the real problems - they're just looking for short term solutions that will get them through the next elections with the least amount of damage.

Shame on all of 'em.

I'm heading for Belize, or Nicaragua, or some such place...

LL

SASS/CAS clubs?

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

Oh, my! The sky is falling!

Anticipation of disaster is always worse than the actuality.

eGG

And then, on the other hand, Shirley Temple always saw the bright side....and never would accept the possibility that anything bad could ever, ever happen (now pout, put your hands on your hips, and then start to tap dance....)

LL

Course there is one more option.

It would take courage, and some time to set up, but it WOULD WORK!

Everyone just stops paying their taxs till the morons fix things.

But doubt enough Americans have the stomick for such Civil Disobedence.

We don't have to use a clean fork do we?......... :lol:/>

LG

Given the circumstances..... I'd say no... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Done, dirty fork and some RUST will be used... ohmy.gif

LG

Rat alone wif some dirty "Holy Black" cartridge water !

LL,

I agree with you, SHAME ON THEM. It seems there is never enough money for them, yet we have to balance our own budgets or face dire consequences from THEM. Think I'm going to lock my doors and load my shooters.

LL, does this mean I need to go out and buy more guns and ammo :)/>

Kajun, its always time to buy more guns and ammo. <_<

The job cuts are coming...

"About 4,600 of Citigroup's planned 11,000 layoffs will be in North America, with the majority in the U.S."

"Citigroup will take a fourth-quarter $1 billion restructuring charge and is expected to save about $900 million in 2013 expenses and $1.1 billion in 2014."

Founf here

Wanna bet the 2014 cost cutting target is a result of Obama Care?

Funny you should mention Belize..I was talking to an old friend the other day and he was saying that's he wants to go..Wonder what the gun laws are like there? :huh:

I truly wish I could feel more optimistic about what's going on right now and where we as a nation are headed, but I'm afraid I have to agree with the "We're sooo screwed" crowd..I hope this is one time my gut feeling is totally wrong! :(

Archived