SASS Wire Forum

Magma Master Caster for sale

I'd love to see pictures or a model number so I could research it a bit more.

The machine is only two years old. it is current production by Magma Engineering. With one mold they sell for $1000 shipped.

Here's a link to a pic of my machine, casting flux, mold spray, etc and all, :)/>/>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/adirondack_jack/015a.jpg

I have literally everything that came with it, the mold installation and removal punches, etc. The only mold I have has been highly customized and is not for sale. Magma makes a bunch of molds, one for about any use you might have.

Oh, it should be noted the nozzle is for a two cavity mold. Magma also makes a single cavity nozzle which I guess would be used for something like a slug mold or other mold that would not accommodate a two cav. design in the block size.

The machine is only two years old. it is current production by Magma Engineering. With one mold they sell for $1000 shipped.

Here's a link to a pic of my machine, casting flux, mold spray, etc and all, :)/>/>/>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/adirondack_jack/015a.jpg

I have literally everything that came with it, the mold installation and removal punches, etc. The only mold I have has been highly customized and is not for sale. Magma makes a bunch of molds, one for about any use you might have.

Oh, it should be noted the nozzle is for a two cavity mold. Magma also makes a single cavity nozzle which I guess would be used for something like a slug mold or other mold that would not accommodate a two cav. design in the block size.

I have been using a Master Caster since 1995. If you shoot very much, you will get your money's worth out of one very quickly. It greatly eliminates rejected bullets and makes casting very easy, as you do not have to lift and manipulate heavy bullet molds or strike the sprue plate to cut the sprue. After seeing me use mine, two of my friends bought Master Casters.

If you cast your own bullets, you will not go wrong buying this machine.

Duffield

Archived