SASS Wire Forum

Chorro Valley gets the Western Regional

Fillmore Coffins, SASS #7884

And I'll buy you a drink at The Howling Wolf Saloon! A great place to unwind after a day of shooting.

Ha! you know, not everyone drinks Ballistol.

Snakebite

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! you know, not everyone drinks Ballistol.

Snakebite

It's GOOD for what ales you. Takes the edge off, makes things smoother...

Great match. I thought this match was a secret. I look forward to August. Surfing and Shooting...

Leadville Clyde

Clyde, that's a new catagory.

A cap n ball Gun Fighter class would be cool.

About the most fun there is!

I'd shoot it!

--Dawg

I'm in. Ya bringin the Loooooooooong guns Dawg?

Hmmmm, We might be able to do that!

Give it some thought. I'll bring it up at the next meeting.

Fillmore

Yep, gonna bring them buntlines.

And probably my 3" ROA too.

If I shoot cap-n-ball GF, I'll bring my 1860 Angels too, cuz my left shoulder won't let me shoot a Buntline with my left hand.

I'll come out to CA well-armed.

I'll appreciate a cold one after a day of hot shooting!

And I also love the smell of Balistol in the morning.

& the lovely Dakota Skipper :wub: even uses it on her spinning & weaving equipment, so our house abounds with the scent of that fine lubricant!

Enjoy!

--Dawg

BTW Prairie Dawg,

Will I recognize you from your avatar? ;)

Most folks only recognize me if I'm wearing the hat in my current avatar. :unsure: At W3G, I wore a Gus-crease cowboy hat the first and third day and a certain cowboy did not recognize me.

Regards,

Allie Mo

BTW Prairie Dawg,

Will I recognize you from your avatar? ;)/>

Most folks only recognize me if I'm wearing the hat in my current avatar. :unsure:/> At W3G, I wore a Gus-crease cowboy hat the first and third day and a certain cowboy did not recognize me.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Ya only gotta smile Allie

BTW Prairie Dawg,

Will I recognize you from your avatar? ;)/>

Most folks only recognize me if I'm wearing the hat in my current avatar. :unsure:/> At W3G, I wore a Gus-crease cowboy hat the first and third day and a certain cowboy did not recognize me.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Ya only gotta smile Allie

Actually Allie, I think I'd recognize you anywhere :blush:

I likes the ladies! :)

And I have always been a sucker for a pretty girl :rolleyes:

Tuco is much better-lookin than the Dawg.

However, just to help you out, I'm the short bearded Italian in the Tusco picture:

Tusco Picture

--Dawg

Jack- I really want to know what is for dinner at your trailer every evening-

WE must have food as well as drink.............correct?

Keep it smoke Dammmit

Oh, BBQed Chicken, steaks, shrimp and lobster...all the normal things we have while camping, right? And a nice red or white wine with dinner, and a fine sipping whiskey afterwards. Just the regular things...stop by!

Oh, BBQed Chicken, steaks, shrimp and lobster...all the normal things we have while camping, right? And a nice red or white wine with dinner, and a fine sipping whiskey afterwards. Just the regular things...stop by!

All with a nice spritz of Ballistol for seasoning. I think I need to drop by about supper time too.

Hee Hee!

I'll pass on the spritzing of Ballistol and take all the hugs I can! :blush:/> ;)/>

Regards,

Allie Mo

Oh c'mon... justa little dab'll do ya. Maybe behind the ears?

Hey, that sounds better than a frozen turkey dinner. Am I invited?

Hey, that sounds better than a frozen turkey dinner. Am I invited?

THAT'S not dinner, it's...it's...well, not dinner. Stop on by anytime- look for the Dog Pack.

THAT'S not dinner, it's...it's...well, not dinner. Stop on by anytime- look for the Dog Pack.

GOT YA DNNER HORN............ :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Missed Chorro this year. I should be able to make the regional for next Aug. When will sign up applications be available Feelmore.

I'll be able to condition myself to the climate since I think I am now living in the same type of climate. I usually shoot frontiersman too. I already know from shooting there previously that the gentle ocean breezes do wonders for being able to see targets when you are smokin' up the place. I love to shoot, but eating is right up there on my must do list and Chorro has the best saturday night dinner anywhere, and I mean anywhere. I hope that tradition holds for the regional. I have my bib all clean and ready to go. :)/>

Howie,

We'll be having our first Western Regional club meeting this Sunday, the 9th. I'll have more information after that.

Feeelmore

Harada's, Windows on the Water, Taco Temple, some the best people I've ever shared a campfire with AND Frontiersman Gunfighters. Deal me in! Now all I have to do is convince BeeBad she needs a coastal fix!

Jasper

Harada's, Windows on the Water, Taco Temple, some the best people I've ever shared a campfire with AND Frontiersman Gunfighters. Deal me in! Now all I have to do is convince BeeBad she needs a coastal fix!

Jasper

I'll bring the grog.

Count me in too.

Feelmore,

See if you can wrangle up a Cap and Ball Gunfighter class. :blink:/>/>

Oh, Conratulations to Chorro Valley Regulators.

If you can arrange a cap and ball gunfighter category We'll definitely be there. By the looks of it there could be several shooting Cap & Ball Gunfighter. Looks like reason enough to me.

Otherwise we'll probably still be there. Looking forward to seeing Allie, Philly, and Sourcrout again. Also looking forward to meeting the fameous Prarie Dawg and others that I've only met here online.

Archived