SASS Wire Forum

Target size

Charlie Whiskers

Here in Saskatchewan we are in the infancy of CAS shooting. In 2007 we formed a provincial organization that I've had the privilege of being the president of since the beginning. Having said that I'm a long way from an expert in anything about CAS shooting. I do have some opinions based on observations but opinions are like assholes, everyone has at least one.

Based on my observations up here the clubs that build their targets to be hittable by the majority seem to grow while the clubs that have small targets and place them at a longer distance seem to struggle, so.....we've started to build our targets and scenarios so that the folks that showed could hit them. Guess what they come back and we've grown from a group of 6 members in year 1 to over 125 today.

The other thing I've noticed is that every club has a number of shooters who don't travel to other shoots even those just down the road. You know the guys who typically stand around at the club shoots finding fault and only help out when they are shamed into it. They spend a lot of time with their ass planted firmly on a seat of some type and rarely say anything complementary to the folks who are doing the work so they can shoot. Be dammed if I want to cater to them. I want to encourage new shooters to come back, make the shoots fun and enjoyable with targets they can hit.

As far as accuracy goes the top CASS shooters can do some amazing things with a single action that I'll never do but I do know this, I always have more fun when the targets go ding.

GB

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can whine about this discussion all ya want. But I get pretty tired when folks start putting down SASS shooters. You and other's seem to think the only way to "Challenge" folks is with small(er) targets. If our game didn't have timers, then you'd be right...but we do.

And sorry that some folks think they are beyond being ignorant. I for one am ignorant on many, MANY topics. That's why I don't get on forums and pretend to know all...that would be...arrogant.

Now excuse me, I've gotta go shoot.

Phantom

:FlagAm:/>/>

I guess you didn't read the part of my post where I gave the proposed target sizes.If I wanted them small(er) I would stick with 16x16 then do cut outs.I stated if it were up to me,I'd have all squares that can also be used as diamonds.All of our new targets will start with a base 18x19 size because that's what will be the least waste out of the steel we can afford at this time.That's bigger than SASS minimums.We have 20inch targets some cut outs some squares and rounds.At what point did I put down SASS shooters?Our club has some shooters that like the small targets and a lot that like the bigger ones,my self included.I'm stuck in the middle trying to appease both sides with a size of targets that if moved back can be "challenging" and when moved in can be fast.When I started shooting at our club the summer I moved back here (2001)all of the targets were smaller and probably 90% of them had cut outs or shapes whatever you want to call them.I only shot at our club.Never had the urge to shoot at others.Since then we've gone to larger ones and the last of the smallish one are the ones being replaced.Most of us in the club got use to smaller ones and I guess thought that was the norm.When I finally decided to start traveling to different shoots is when I joined SASS and noticed ours was not the norm.That's why I started this topic;to get a read on what other clubs use for target size.I hope you have a good shoot.

Charlie, sounds like you are on a good track. And it is a good idea to ask and check the climate.

Yup, it does get to bickering more than we would like, but you still got the information that substantiates the direction you are going. with some good hints for variety, economy and continued growth.

Trey Beard's experience matches what many of us have seen. Some of the bickering is explained by his post as well. We will never keep everyone happy so have to listen carefully and respond appropriately.

Just as a side note for those that may not realize the accuracy. Many matches have a small element of more critical accuracy required. Most of the shooters that actually practice a fair amount do practice on quite small targets to be ready. Yes, they do try for "one-hole" targets. So they are pretty much ready for anything.

Many other shooters don't get to practice as much and they still want to enjoy the game. So a little of those small targets go a long way for the majority of shooters. And the top shooters will shoot that part so fast as to possibly discourage many others. Great fun to watch sometimes, but not as a regular diet.

Charlie, sounds like you are on a good track. And it is a good idea to ask and check the climate.

Yup, it does get to bickering more than we would like, but you still got the information that substantiates the direction you are going. with some good hints for variety, economy and continued growth.

Trey Beard's experience matches what many of us have seen. Some of the bickering is explained by his post as well. We will never keep everyone happy so have to listen carefully and respond appropriately.

Just as a side note for those that may not realize the accuracy. Many matches have a small element of more critical accuracy required. Most of the shooters that actually practice a fair amount do practice on quite small targets to be ready. Yes, they do try for "one-hole" targets. So they are pretty much ready for anything.

Many other shooters don't get to practice as much and they still want to enjoy the game. So a little of those small targets go a long way for the majority of shooters. And the top shooters will shoot that part so fast as to possibly discourage many others. Great fun to watch sometimes, but not as a regular diet.

Thank you for your reply and opinion.We are trying to go in the right direction.I'm one that practices when I go to a shoot.That's my practice.I started doing this for the enjoyment of shooting what we shoot with no expectations of ever being at the top of the winner's list.I'm 66,have bum knees,don't run from position to position and I shoot duelist,so I know I'll never win any bigger shoot I attend.I'm content being a middle of the pack shooter because I know with my restrictions that's about it.I do enjoy watching those that do practice and shoot real fast and are always in the top ten at just about any shoot.Like Grey Beard said it's more fun when the targets go ding.And the more clean shooters you have the more will return as long as it's not the targets stopping them from shooting clean.

I guess you didn't read the part of my post where I gave the proposed target sizes.If I wanted them small(er) I would stick with 16x16 then do cut outs.I stated if it were up to me,I'd have all squares that can also be used as diamonds.All of our new targets will start with a base 18x19 size because that's what will be the least waste out of the steel we can afford at this time.That's bigger than SASS minimums.We have 20inch targets some cut outs some squares and rounds.At what point did I put down SASS shooters?Our club has some shooters that like the small targets and a lot that like the bigger ones,my self included.I'm stuck in the middle trying to appease both sides with a size of targets that if moved back can be "challenging" and when moved in can be fast.When I started shooting at our club the summer I moved back here (2001)all of the targets were smaller and probably 90% of them had cut outs or shapes whatever you want to call them.I only shot at our club.Never had the urge to shoot at others.Since then we've gone to larger ones and the last of the smallish one are the ones being replaced.Most of us in the club got use to smaller ones and I guess thought that was the norm.When I finally decided to start traveling to different shoots is when I joined SASS and noticed ours was not the norm.That's why I started this topic;to get a read on what other clubs use for target size.I hope you have a good shoot.

I guess YOU didn't pay attention to who I was responding to...

Please pay attention...I'll try and do the same.

:FlagAm:

If approached with an open mind, it's no harder to figure out what makes most people happy than it is to see a red barn in an open field. Open eyes attending successful matches figure it out quickly. Apparently under Grey Beard's leadership, the impossible has been accomplished. A membership of 125 in the province of Saskatchewan where a tad over one million people are spread over 228,450 square miles. (4.5 per sq mile) So much for the idea it can't be done in thinly populated areas.

Charlie Whiskers, I applaud you for your efforts and at the same time feel for you. I'm well aware of how hard it can be attempting to move in a direction that you feel is best (rightfully so), but is difficult because, without fail, the minority is very vocal and rarely knows limits in the pursuit of their agenda. From what I've seen, you're a diplomat. I hope your diplomacy is able to move your club to great success.

I've often thought that in a state such as Wyoming, due to the history and ingrained cowboy culture, CAS should be wildly popular beyond the hopes of clubs in more populated areas where primarily city folk reside. I encourage you, when presented with "we'll never be big 'cause they're not many people here," to present Grey Beard's club success as proof that yes, it can be done. Apparently both you and Grey Beard both see the red barn.

Phantom, I could be wrong, but I think it's possible that you meant to quote someone else in this post (#69).

Buck, yes and no. My irritation was to Bugler...I think that's his name.

That being said, the idea that the only challenge that can be had in SASS/CAS is with smaller/farther targets is silly. These same folks seem to forget that there is a timer involved. Want to add a challenge while letting folks have a good time and hit most of the targets? Speed up!

Whiskers comment "Some people like em big as a garage door...some like them small and challenging" is annoying to me. And yes, I'm easily annoyed ;)

Cheers!

Phantom

You got good advice from Marauder. Learn from the helpful posts, and ignore those posts where vocal people rant and rave. We all need to be helping one another. The personal attacks have no place here. If the same thing happened on the range, you would be asked to leave.

You got good advice from Marauder. Learn from the helpful posts, and ignore those posts where vocal people rant and rave. We all need to be helping one another. The personal attacks have no place here. If the same thing happened on the range, you would be asked to leave.

Please quit your hollier then thou speach.

I'll be the a-hole any day of the week when I heard crap being spewed out that belittle SASS/CAS folks. Old attitudes...fake personalities here on the Wire.

So it's funny when someone gets on here and barfs out a bunch of bull about how folks shooting today can't shoot accurately...which is okie dokie for you...but I think it's crap...so you point your finger at me and tell me that I'm ranting and raving and making personal attacks.

There was nothing personal about my attack - I attacked his statement. I said that the guy might be a great guy...super swell...but his statement was full of crap!

Can't wait to meet you...and I'd tell ya face to face the same thing I'm tellin ya now. You may feel threatend...I'll feel refreshed.

Cheers!

Phantom

Please quit your hollier then thou speach.

I'll be the a-hole any day of the week when I heard crap being spewed out that belittle SASS/CAS folks. Old attitudes...fake personalities here on the Wire.

So it's funny when someone gets on here and barfs out a bunch of bull about how folks shooting today can't shoot accurately...which is okie dokie for you...but I think it's crap...so you point your finger at me and tell me that I'm ranting and raving and making personal attacks.

There was nothing personal about my attack - I attacked his statement. I said that the guy might be a great guy...super swell...but his statement was full of crap!

Can't wait to meet you...and I'd tell ya face to face the same thing I'm tellin ya now. You may feel threatend...I'll feel refreshed.

Cheers!

Phantom

:FlagAm:/>

As I've told you before, seek professional help. Just my professional opinion.

If approached with an open mind, it's no harder to figure out what makes most people happy than it is to see a red barn in an open field. Open eyes attending successful matches figure it out quickly. Apparently under Grey Beard's leadership, the impossible has been accomplished. A membership of 125 in the province of Saskatchewan where a tad over one million people are spread over 228,450 square miles. (4.5 per sq mile) So much for the idea it can't be done in thinly populated areas.

Charlie Whiskers, I applaud you for your efforts and at the same time feel for you. I'm well aware of how hard it can be attempting to move in a direction that you feel is best (rightfully so), but is difficult because, without fail, the minority is very vocal and rarely knows limits in the pursuit of their agenda. From what I've seen, you're a diplomat. I hope your diplomacy is able to move your club to great success.

I've often thought that in a state such as Wyoming, due to the history and ingrained cowboy culture, CAS should be wildly popular beyond the hopes of clubs in more populated areas where primarily city folk reside. I encourage you, when presented with "we'll never be big 'cause they're not many people here," to present Grey Beard's club success as proof that yes, it can be done. Apparently both you and Grey Beard both see the red barn.

Phantom, I could be wrong, but I think it's possible that you meant to quote someone else in this post (#69).

I applaud Grey Beard on his clubs success.We have about 100 give or take a few members.Some out of state that come once in a while,but most are in state and also members of their own home club.When I made a commenet about doubting to see 200,300 400 at our state shoot I should have also mentioned where our range is.We are 43 miles from the nearest large city(population about 60,000)15 miles from a small town that has 1 motel and 1 B&B.About 25 miles from another small town with 2 or 3 motels.Closest restraunt or cafe is the 14 mile town,unless the real small town (7 miles)reopens it's only cafe.We do have enough room for about 50-60 Rv and tent or Pickup camper dry camping at our range.We've had people that have come to our state shoot that told us they liked the shoot,loved our range,but hated the no place to stay part.So we're fighting a location problem as well as a population problem.So making or trying to make our range more attractive with better targets is the road we're going down now.And Phantom...Barn door or small and challenging....annoyed or not,not all people like their coffee black,some like it with cream and sugar.Just tried to point out that people like different things and it's their right to do so.Like it or not...agree with it or not..it's a fact of life.

I applaud Grey Beard on his clubs success.We have about 100 give or take a few members.Some out of state that come once in a while,but most are in state and also members of their own home club.When I made a commenet about doubting to see 200,300 400 at our state shoot I should have also mentioned where our range is.We are 43 miles from the nearest large city(population about 60,000)15 miles from a small town that has 1 motel and 1 B&B.About 25 miles from another small town with 2 or 3 motels.Closest restraunt or cafe is the 14 mile town,unless the real small town (7 miles)reopens it's only cafe.We do have enough room for about 50-60 Rv and tent or Pickup camper dry camping at our range.We've had people that have come to our state shoot that told us they liked the shoot,loved our range,but hated the no place to stay part.So we're fighting a location problem as well as a population problem.So making or trying to make our range more attractive with better targets is the road we're going down now.And Phantom...Barn door or small and challenging....annoyed or not,not all people like their coffee black,some like it with cream and sugar.Just tried to point out that people like different things and it's their right to do so.Like it or not...agree with it or not..it's a fact of life.

There ya go again...small and "Challenging".

Ya don't get it do ya...

As I've told you before, seek professional help. Just my professional opinion.

And there YOU go again...can't deal with my opinion so you make an asinine remark.

Truly says more about you.

Phantom

There ya go again...small and "Challenging".

Ya don't get it do ya...

Yeah...I get it...you don't.I said I was one of the ones that likes them bigger.I also said I was pushing for the bigger than minimum targets.What part of that don't you understand?Or are you just one of those folks that isn't happy unless you stir up a piss pot with your snide remarks in every post on any topic I've seen you reply to.I'm wondering how you get along with the people you shoot with.Not all Texan's have a bad attitude,anyway none of the ones I've met have.

Why cut it at all?

Seems the majority would be happier shooting at one big barn door just beyond contact distance, as long as their speeds looked impressive.

<_</>

+1 on this!! I personally, enjoy targets that are beyond the muzzle blast of my firearm, be it rifle or pistol. Seems that most matches are being leaned toward the "everyone feel good" theme. He**!! Practice a little on accuracy as well as speed. IMHO. (I like'em all, but not too close.)

Al

Yeah...I get it...you don't.I said I was one of the ones that likes them bigger.I also said I was pushing for the bigger than minimum targets.What part of that don't you understand?Or are you just one of those folks that isn't happy unless you stir up a piss pot with your snide remarks in every post on any topic I've seen you reply to.I'm wondering how you get along with the people you shoot with.Not all Texan's have a bad attitude,anyway none of the ones I've met have.

Don't worry how I get along with folks...

Again, I never said anything about your opinion on target size. 20"x20" or there aboutz is a good versatile size.

It's the notion (stated by another poster for which you've taken up his battle), that if you want challenge, you go small(er).

That's bull as is making a jerkish remark (again, not by you...), about how SASS/CAS shooters of the day have given up the ability to be accurate.

So you can join the bandwagon and bitch about how I present my opinions if it makes ya happy...I don't care. This is the internet...not reality.

Phantom

+1 on this!! I personally, enjoy targets that are beyond the muzzle blast of my firearm, be it rifle or pistol. Seems that most matches are being leaned toward the "everyone feel good" theme. He**!! Practice a little on accuracy as well as speed. IMHO. (I like'em all, but not too close.)

Al

Oh joy...another one that seems to think that the fast guys can't hit the broad side of a barn and want nothing more then BIG in your face targets.

Where is the proof of this??????

Can't be found. Doesn't mean that folks like an occcasional stage or match that has the big as a barn door format. But tell me where it is that this is all they want.

Fact is that most of the time the folks that bitch about targets being too big and close are those that can't seem to let loose and go fast so they want to promote a format that would help them be more competitive...though that usually doesn't happen.

The Judge said once that matches should be designed so that 90% of the shooters shoot 90% of the stages clean 90% of the time. So now you're going to tell me that the "Feel good" mentality is something new?????

And yes, I think it's very ignorant (there's this horrible word again), to think that folks don't practice accuracy...and then you have a lot of folks that don't have an opportunity to practice and just want to go have a chance at shooting a clean stage every now and then...

I gotta say... I went to a small match at a club I hadn't had the opportunity to visit before. Let me re-phrase that; I went to a well attended monthly match at a club I hadn't visted before. I was nice shooting in amongst the trees during this warmish Indian Summer day. Shot duelist, which slows me down from the usual snails pace I usually aspire to, but generously sized targets meant I only had one miss for the day. Sadly, the new "air" holster I seemed to acquire on stage 1 didn't help my overall standing...

But overall, generous targets, scenarios that provide variety in distance and complexity, using the various sized targets to their best advantage allowed the fast folk to run fast, the slower folk to still hit. I heard nary a complaint about the targets or the scenarios. An enjoyable, social group that seems to have hit on a winning combination.

On top of that... closer than my club...

Phantom,this question is not meant to stir up anything.I see you're a member of 6 clubs.ON AVERAGE what would your guess be about the size of the targets those clubs use?That's why I started this topic;to find out what other clubs use.

And there YOU go again...can't deal with my opinion so you make an asinine remark.

Truly says more about you.

Phantom

:FlagAm:/>

I would say one of the personality disorders, either schizoid or narcissistic. Ask your doc for a referral.

Charlie-I like that you are getting new targets, I have not had a problem with size as much as some of the older ones were begining to look like they could do double duty as waffle irons (that is a bit of an exageration of course). I have been lucky, fortunate, or skillful enough (or perhaps a little of all three) to take home the mens champion buckle from your MT state shoot the last two yrs. I enjoy all kinds of targets and practise for them. Cutouts are possibly the trickiest, the secret I have found is to imagine the biggest circle within that target without air in it and shoot accordingly (thanks Jeb).

A steady diet of small and far has been a reason I rarely shoot at a fairly nearby (by MT standards) club anymore, your state shoot has never had what I would call small far targets.

I am a little nonplussed by some statements made by shooters more accomplished than me but have never been to Montana, most of them seem to be from a state that has more population than MT, WY, ID, ND and SD all put together. The cost of travel has definately effected the shoots I go to, the larger shoots I am able to attend are the state and regional shoots, this year I couldn't afford the time or money to go to the regional shoot and I had a free entry for it. To say that large close targets will double your state entries seems a little out of touch for this part of the country.

Anyway Charlie I applaud your attempt for input on new targets and wish you the best. I'm sure I will continue to enjoy the shoot your club puts together for the state match.

Doc Tombstone

PS remember a few yrs back you had a running rabbit you had to engage with the RIFLE? Fun as hell but I don't think Phantom would have approved :-)

Another thing to think about is to have your club invest in a 20-ton hydraulic press, which can be purchased for less than $400. Dynamite does a good job keeping our targets flat. Even AR400 and AR500 will bend over time.

For those that think the fast can not hit the small targets.

Boy are you wrong. They will hit them and still be fast.

You think they beat you now. Just move them out and make them small.

Yes. There times will drop from 17 seconds to 25. But most of them shoot the

17 second stage clean. They will shoot the smaller one clean.

The other folks that was shooting 25 on the big and close. Are now going to be

35 with a miss.

Those fast shooters don't shoot that fast and clean because they can not hit what they aim at.

Make um small and get beat by twice what you was before.

Look at ANY big match. Look at the top 20 overall. Add up the misses.

Then do the same for the middle of the road group and the lower group.

You will soon see who can hit a target and who can't.

It is just comes down to fun and entertainment.

More folks have more fun and have better entertainment with the bigger targets.

That is a fact. Has been proven over and over.

Don't blame low shooter turn out all on fuel prices. When it is also proven that if you ENTERTAIN

your shooters. THEY WILL COME.

I would say one of the personality disorders, either schizoid or narcissistic. Ask your doc for a referral.

Have shot with Phantom. One of the funnest to shoot with.

Hard worker, funny, jokes with others and at himself. Willing to help anyone that wants it.

Will shoot with him anytime.

He is all about growning SASS. And has a good understanding about what it takes

to get shooters what they want to help it grow.

Tells it like he sees it. Don't hind anything. Just lays it out there.

Looking forward to shooting his stages at Texas State 2013.

Charlie-I like that you are getting new targets, I have not had a problem with size as much as some of the older ones were begining to look like they could do double duty as waffle irons (that is a bit of an exageration of course). I have been lucky, fortunate, or skillful enough (or perhaps a little of all three) to take home the mens champion buckle from your MT state shoot the last two yrs. I enjoy all kinds of targets and practise for them. Cutouts are possibly the trickiest, the secret I have found is to imagine the biggest circle within that target without air in it and shoot accordingly (thanks Jeb).

A steady diet of small and far has been a reason I rarely shoot at a fairly nearby (by MT standards) club anymore, your state shoot has never had what I would call small far targets.

I am a little nonplussed by some statements made by shooters more accomplished than me but have never been to Montana, most of them seem to be from a state that has more population than MT, WY, ID, ND and SD all put together. The cost of travel has definately effected the shoots I go to, the larger shoots I am able to attend are the state and regional shoots, this year I couldn't afford the time or money to go to the regional shoot and I had a free entry for it. To say that large close targets will double your state entries seems a little out of touch for this part of the country.

Anyway Charlie I applaud your attempt for input on new targets and wish you the best. I'm sure I will continue to enjoy the shoot your club puts together for the state match.

Doc Tombstone

PS remember a few yrs back you had a running rabbit you had to engage with the RIFLE? Fun as hell but I don't think Phantom would have approved :-)

Doc Tombstone

Doc,if you thought the running rabbit was fun with the rifle,try it with the pistol.Last shoot of this year we did an off the clock reload on one pistol and shot at it...well,I shot at it or right in front of it.Quite a few hit the darn thing.But it was fun trying.See you next year at Noxon and here for the state.

Doc,if you thought the running rabbit was fun with the rifle,try it with the pistol.Last shoot of this year we did an off the clock reload on one pistol and shot at it...well,I shot at it or right in front of it.Quite a few hit the darn thing.But it was fun trying.See you next year at Noxon and here for the state.

That's the kind of stuff right there that might be fun for a really small monthly match.

But if wanting a club to grow. Can run off shooters.

Most clubs that do that type of stuff don't have much turn out. EVEN IN the populated areas.

Sounds like something you can only do during Rabbit season ! :o

..........Widder

That's the kind of stuff right there that might be fun for a really small monthly match.

Most clubs that do that type of stuff don't have much turn out. EVEN IN the populated areas.

Al, I would agree if on the clock, but he stated it was off the clock. I sure don't see the problem with it off the clock - sounds like fun to me.

It was our last monthly shoot of the year and it was off the clock.Can't do that in a bigger match for several reasons I can think of.One it takes too much time to unload and reload (2 rounds)if you have a big posse,plus re-setting the rabbit after each try.The rabbit...a 5 inch steel disc...works off of a ramped channel.Held in place by a vertical rod with a nut on top that sits on a swing arm.Shoot the Prairie maggot(aka sheep)...that moves the swing arm and releases the rabbit,and that sucker moves.Years ago we used the black sporting clays,but had some left over small pieces of steel and water jet made our discs.

How would you feel about shooting a Knock-down ( set to fall with "Bearcat".22) with your rifle to release a charging Grizzly that must be engaged as it comes sliding downhill straight at you ... You have a 8 foot tall by mostly 3 foot wide(wider at the shoulders)griz comming at you that must be shot with the 9 rounds remaining in your rifle BEFORE it stops just 7 yards from your face... Only rounds striking the bear while it is moving count as hits ...

Jabez Cowboy

Have shot with Phantom. One of the funnest to shoot with.

Hard worker, funny, jokes with others and at himself. Willing to help anyone that wants it.

Will shoot with him anytime.

He is all about growning SASS. And has a good understanding about what it takes

to get shooters what they want to help it grow.

Tells it like he sees it. Don't hind anything. Just lays it out there.

Looking forward to shooting his stages at Texas State 2013.

Hey, AA, as one old BBQ/smoker nut to another, I have no reason to doubt your word. But based on his online persona, he is a cyberbully, and I have no use for bullies, nor have I ever backed down to one. Hopefully when I get down to Texas, I'll see the 'other' side of Phantom. As I've said a hundred times, we should be supporting one another, not demeaning one another. We have too many anti-gun wackos doing that.

How would you feel about shooting a Knock-down ( set to fall with "Bearcat".22) with your rifle to release a charging Grizzly that must be engaged as it comes sliding downhill straight at you ... You have a 8 foot tall by mostly 3 foot wide(wider at the shoulders)griz comming at you that must be shot with the 9 rounds remaining in your rifle BEFORE it stops just 7 yards from your face... Only rounds striking the bear while it is moving count as hits ...

Jabez Cowboy

Sounds like fun to me,but that must have taken some industrial strength construction to support a moving piece of steel that size.

Hey, AA, as one old BBQ/smoker nut to another, I have no reason to doubt your word. But based on his online persona, he is a cyberbully, and I have no use for bullies, nor have I ever backed down to one. Hopefully when I get down to Texas, I'll see the 'other' side of Phantom. As I've said a hundred times, we should be supporting one another, not demeaning one another. We have too many anti-gun wackos doing that.

Cyberbully...that's funny.

And demeaning? Where did I??? Where as you seem to get a weird kick outta saying I need professional help.

That's too funny!

I will not support folks just because they are "Cowboy shooters"...and I don't give a damn whether you see another side of me or not. Seriously, when you get to Texas, you'll be glad to know that there are a lot of great folks here...so please don't feel the need to get to know my "Other" side.

<_<

PS: Thanks for the kind words AA. ;)

Archived