SASS Wire Forum

Youth group

Red Cent

"October 7, 2012. Vicksburg. The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930’s Germany. Regardless of their name, the Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth. Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President’s AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS’s youth corps, designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country."

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42012/homeland-security-graduates-first-corps-of-homeland-youth/?goback=.gde_127164_member_172748539

They are easy brain washed.They will start a lot of BS before it is over.

"On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders. While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing."

So,,,if they "Graduated" on September 13, were they deployed to assist with "Sandy"? Or do they require "Continuing Education"? If they didn't deploy to do what they were supposed to, is this still seen as another success?

There isn't a lot information to be found on this, and the DHS website is about what you expect for a federally funded affair, basically a ton of cash for no flash. I don't know what to think at this point, but let's say I'm not impressed, yet still wary.

I would ponder why no journalist have asked about this, but they're still star struck, and fawning over someone's silk shirt.

<_</>

To say this is "alarming or disturbing" is an understatement......Isn't it just great that a President or dictator can use "Executive Orders" to bypass the lawmakers and taxpayers to further their agenda ? Not too hard to see where this will lead, don't think you will ever see them at any natural disasters ..........Mink...........

Nope ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But ya might see them at yer Door !!!

From the pictures I have seen of them they don't look like "Relief Workers" to me ,,,,,,,,, More like a private army ....

Hitler Youth ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Yep !!!

Jabez Cowboy

Archived