SASS Wire Forum

Musta been a weird front passing through that day.

Subdeacon Joe

And here I thought it was safe to read the news again.

The incident occurred in July in Warren when his wife of 39 years, who was estranged from him, stayed at his place. He offered her $20 for sex, and when she refused he took out his penis and struck her with it, according to the prosecution’s version of events to which he pleaded guilty.

Defense Attorney Justin Andrus said Thomas was tremendously upset that his marriage of 39 years was ending. He said his estranged wife was planning to go to Pakistan to meet a man she met online.

This was not his normal conduct,” Andrus told Justice Jeffrey Hjelm during the sentencing hearing in Knox County Superior Court.

Ya think???? :blink: (if you think I'm gonna use the "wacko" emoticon after a story like that, yer knuts!)

I think he offer her to much money.

Well.....this case is strange to say the least......

I'm just trying to think of what my wife would do to my in the same situation...........aside from pointing and laughing.

........But then, I don't think my wife would leave me for someone in Pakistan.

(Funny response mode off)

It just further reaffirms my idea that the people in this country will go to court over anything.

Ya know, I use to laugh at stupid news stories........I think they even had TV shows simalar to "America's funniest home videos" that highlighted news stories like this.........but now this is mainstream???? What a load of crap!

I think the media needs to grow up and report things that might acually matter to us.

The sad thing is, news like this doesn't even surprise me anymore.....

In my case, my wife wood be offerin' ME 20 bucks !

Dey don't call me Mr. Minute Man fer nothin' ! lol

Nope

No I won't

Not fer $20

Not fer $2000

I just won't

Won't touch it with a 10 foot pole!

Archived