SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators shoot canceled

Sixgun Seamus

Well Pardners, I just got word from Sandy Creek Jake that we will have to cancel out shoot for tomorrow. Mother Nature changed her mind again and now we are to have snowy and windy conditions by morning. It's hard to believe because right now it is clear sky's, sunny and about 50º. Oh well, that North East Ohio weather at it's finest. If you don't like it now, wait an hour, it will change.

A big thanks to all who came out this year and help get our club started. We couldn't have done it without you.

Well Pardners, I just got word from Sandy Creek Jake that we will have to cancel out shoot for tomorrow. Mother Nature changed her mind again and now we are to have snowy and windy conditions by morning. It's hard to believe because right now it is clear sky's, sunny and about 50º. Oh well, that North East Ohio weather at it's finest. If you don't like it now, wait an hour, it will change.

A big thanks to all who came out this year and help get our club started. We couldn't have done it without you.

Howdy Seamus, are you guys gonna have winter shoots? We may get some 40 degrees and sunny days in Jan-Feb-Mar.

Have a great Holiday season, Rye :)

Howdy Seamus, are you guys gonna have winter shoots? We may get some 40 degrees and sunny days in Jan-Feb-Mar.

Have a great Holiday season, Rye :)/>

Sandy Creek Jake, Bobtown Cooter and I met for breakfast this morning and had about a 3 hour brainstorming session for next year's shootin' season. Stay tuned. Film at 11.

Archived