SASS Wire Forum

Wildbunch at Lakewood?

Rusty Banker

Hey Sgt. Eli. Are we shooting Wildbunch this Sat. at Lakewood. Gobble...gobble. If not, is anyone in the area shooting?

Thanks,

Rusty

Oops. Forgot about the Turkey Shoot at Sparta. I should have signed up. Too late now. Have a great time!

Rusty

Rusty, Wild Bunch at Lakewood won't start back up until probably March, maybe February depending on the weather. Just keep an eye on the wire and the website. In the meantime haul your carcass to Sparta 'cause you can pay when you get there. Heck I might even let you shoot on our posse. :lol:

Friday side matches

Saturday 8 stage main match and eatin'!

You might even be able to bunk at Shell Stuffers and save a motel bill.

Hey Sgt. Eli. Are we shooting Wildbunch this Sat. at Lakewood. Gobble...gobble. If not, is anyone in the area shooting?

Thanks,

Rusty

Oops. Forgot about the Turkey Shoot at Sparta. I should have signed up. Too late now. Have a great time!

Rusty

Rusty

Hey Sgt. Eli,

Thanks for the reply. I wish I could take you up on your kind invitation, but I can't make it work. Good luck tomorrow. Give my regards to Stuffer if he can stand it!

Rusty

Archived