SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators shoot on for Sat. 24th

Sixgun Seamus

Sandy Creek Jake passed down the word today that the Brown Township Regulators shoot this Saturday Nov 24th will go on as planned. The weather gods took pity on us and called off the expected rain/snow with only 20% chance now. Only thing is that it might be a tad chilly Saturday morning. Well, that will make up for the 90º-100º shoots we had last summer.

If ya think it might be too chilly just ask yourself, did the Earp brothers say “It’s a little chilly today, maybe we shouldn’t walk down to the corral.” H**L NO!! THEY WENT A SHOOTIN’!!

Come on over and squeeze in one more shoot before the snow flies here in NE Ohio. Directions on the club website at www.browntwpsportsmanclub.com . The clubhouse is warm and the food is hot. The clubhouse will be open at 8:00am, safety meeting at 9:45am and commence ta shootin’ at 10:00am. Breakfast and lunch will be available.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!

Come on down and join us!!

Seamus, it's gonna be a little too cold for my bones! Since we're not disarming anyone like the Earps did that fateful day, I think I'll pass. Have a great shoot and Happy Thanksgiving.

:) Rye

Archived