SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl: going under the knife

Widder, SASS #59054

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all this talk about his "surgery" I went on line to see what the outcome could be like and look what I found!

I

http://i704.photobuc.../GeishaorKK.jpg

TL B)/>

I was once told that a good friend could make fun of you and you wouldn't be offended.....I really have some goof friends and you are among them....sick, but a good friend.....my laugh meter is broken as well....THANKS TL.

KK

With all this talk about his "surgery" I went on line to see what the outcome could be like and look what I found!

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww50/turkeylegs_1/Geisha%20or%20KK/GeishaorKK.jpg

TL B)/>/>

thats funny right there now!! :lol:/>

AW shucks KK - of course I count you among one of my good friends - I wouldn't have done this to just anyone - and by the way we just don't want people to know how good :wub:/>/>

TL B)/>/>

PS: I love how the flowered Kimono your wearing matches that flowered print blouse you wear - if it is the same one I can't understand why it seems a little short!

Now this is getting better all the time! Karla Shim Lee! SASS will never be the same! I am glad that I am not drinking! I would hate to not be able to defend myself against any of Karla's lude advances once he becomes she!

Ole KK has always been one of a kind, :lol: ,,,I guess you cud say he's one of two kinds now :o .....or two of a kind, :huh: does this mean he/she can Korupt his/hersef now?...... :blush:

Cheyenne :P

Hey Shy-Ann,

it means that when the RIGHT hand pinches a girl, the LEFT hand will smack it.

Anyhow, I started this decrepit topic soooooooo, I must be one of KK best friends..... ^_^

And for sure, ole Buffy must be blood kin after his revealing post..... :lol:

KK KNOWS that we all wish him the best with a full and quick recovery.

..........Widder

I ain't sure whut ta beleeve - but Ah is glad ta here KK is in less pain - in his bak & leg dat is. Fer sure THIS cowboy ani't gonna make a pass at him/her!!!

Good to hear you're feeling better KK - keep on the mend.

CR

I think I can take him!!!!Rose Louise :lol:/>

Cowboys are somewhat conservative but Karl hopes that the success of Brokeback Mountain will help him gain acceptance. Ironically, it is his love of Cowboy Action Shooting that may have helped him make this decision. Karl had come to realize that he could no longer compete with the other male gunfighters. That night at Hoosier Ambush he indicated that he was following the lead of pro tennis player Renee Richards. With a twinkle in his eye he told us that he was sure he could take Rose Louise Reasoner and that he would become a "force to be reckoned with" in Senior Ladies Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter. The plan is to debut at the annual bp shoot at Cutter's Raiders in late June.

Furball

I think I can take him!!!!Rose Louise :lol:/>/>/>

Cowboys are somewhat conservative but Karl hopes that the success of Brokeback Mountain will help him gain acceptance. Ironically, it is his love of Cowboy Action Shooting that may have helped him make this decision. Karl had come to realize that he could no longer compete with the other male gunfighters. That night at Hoosier Ambush he indicated that he was following the lead of pro tennis player Renee Richards. With a twinkle in his eye he told us that he was sure he could take Rose Louise Reasoner and that he would become a "force to be reckoned with" in Senior Ladies Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter. The plan is to debut at the annual bp shoot at Cutter's Raiders in late June.

Rose; There is no doubt that you could. I would probably get my gun caught in my Kimona and that is why I'm not gonna attempt it. I think I'll try to find categories that allow worn out cowboys...lol. Now for the guys that wear cartoon underwear, I don't put a lot of stock in what they say went on in my cabin....as I recall, Buffy, Furball and Doc drank a fifth by themselves and believe it or not, I didn't drink....I know, it's hard to believe, but I do remember Buffy saying he would not shoot with a hangover again and that he would never do it again....like you can believe anything Buffy says. When I told you guys that "I loved You" I'm sure I clarified that I didn't mean it in a homosexual way...

KK

Furball

Rose; There is no doubt that you could. I would probably get my gun caught in my Kimona and that is why I'm not gonna attempt it. I think I'll try to find categories that allow worn out cowboys...lol. Now for the guys that wear cartoon underwear, I don't put a lot of stock in what they say went on in my cabin....as I recall, Buffy, Furball and Doc drank a fifth by themselves and believe it or not, I didn't drink....I know, it's hard to believe, but I do remember Buffy saying he would not shoot with a hangover again and that he would never do it again....like you can believe anything Buffy says. When I told you guys that "I loved You" I'm sure I clarified that I didn't mean it in a homosexual way...

KK

I think Buffy meant he would not shoot with a WHISKEY hangover! He is not the professional whiskey drinker that you and I are Karl! However, I have turned over the Ol new leaf! I actually gave away a bunch of whiskey today!

I think Buffy meant he would not shoot with a WHISKEY hangover! He is not the professional whiskey drinker that you and I are Karl! However, I have turned over the Ol new leaf! I actually gave away a bunch of whiskey today!

hmmmm yet my phone never rang! :angry:/> Oh and Karl, My money is on Rose. :rolleyes:

I actually gave away a bunch of whiskey today!

Allow me to interpret what Doc said:

He probably meant that he had take a 'whiz' in a swift moving mountain stream today..... :lol:

..........Widder

Gawd you guys are killin me here!! Bwha ha haha ha.

Nothing but LOVE on this thread!!

Nothin but love, love, love up here in the new Mideast, former Midwest region of SASS Rocky!! Come visit sometime, you'll feel the love too!

Widder, well, er, I mean, ah, hey, Oh I forgot what I was going to say!

Mean Gun, sorry dude, it was spur of the moment.

Archived