SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl: going under the knife

Widder, SASS #59054

Our good Pard, shooting and Wire, may finally get his back/leg nerve problems solved on Wednesday morning.

He goes under the knife around 7ish and the Doc hopes to find and cure the cause of his pains and disabilitating movements.

He's basically been inactive for quite a few months, not only from shootin and horsin around but even his work (livelihood).

Ifn you're a prayer warrior, say alittle prayer for our good friend KK.

Ifn you're a well wisher, muster your best wish together that all goes well for him.

He will be grateful.

and at his first opportunity, he will probably hug your wife in gratitude..... :lol:/> (ole KK is a 'licensed' hugger!

..........Widder

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers up for KK.

Hope the procedure goes well & gets him back 100%

--Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Prayers up for a great pard and a good gunfighter,for a complete cure and healing after the doctor is done.

Karl(we told him not to) ya got my prayers and best wishs buddy....hoping for a speedy recovery for you....hope to see ya soon....mgm

LORD GOD, You know my heart in this matter,, most of all I pray that your will be done in KK's life, my will Lord is that the Dr would find the issue and be able to correct it perfectly, that he would heal quickly and be back at play with us post haste...I would also ask for healing for kay, that you would touch her body with your healing touch and chase her issue from her body. As the Creator, The Bright and Morning Star, The Alpha and Omega, and the Great Physician that these things that I ask here are but a small thing for you to accomplish, but they would be a great thing for us, please oh please dear Lord.

Prayers and best wishes, not only for Karl, but for the poor, unsuspecting medical personnel, who are about to have to deal with his cantankerous self... ;-)

Cheers,

FJT

Prayers and best wishes from another who already has an erector set in his spinal column and is expecting more soon!

My last was seven years ago and gave me wonderful relief and results for all this time. They've even got better procedures and materials now!

Get better quick, KK! You're needed on the party line, 'n' Schoolmarm says you can pay us back with a hug later!! :lol:

Good luck and best of wishes for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing you in Florida.

One more thing.......nurses watch out.......expecially the one who has to shave your back. ;)

Sun

I shouldn't tell this but KK told me that he hopes the Doc and Nurses don't notice the TATOO he has on his lower back side.

I should have known better but I ask him; "WHY?"

He said it was a nickname that 'some' of his ole girlfriends called him in High School.

I should have known better but I ask him; "Whats that?"

He says:.....

"Tripod"!

..........Widder

Prayers for KK and Prayers for the Doctors to have a steady hand help KK. -_-

Thanks for the post Widder and for the "tatoo" comment...lol. I do appreciate the calls, texts, thread and emails....it means a lot to me knowing that I am blessed with so many good friends.....God, I love the people in this sport.

I go in tomorrow at 5:30 w/surgery at 7am....oh! happy day. It is supposed to be mostly exploratory to see what is causing the pain down my right leg. The Doc said they will be trimming the disc and maybe a piece of bone and cleaning out the tunnels that the nerves go through along with scraping away any arthritis.

If all is well I will be able to go home tomorrow. I will update as I can.

THANKS TO ALL and may God bless.

KK

Like everyone, I'm hoping for the best for Karl but there seems to be some confusion about the upcoming procedure. As I understand it this is the first step in a series of procedures that should be completed by spring.

Thursday night at this years Hoosier Ambush everyone had pretty much gone to bed, dropped out or passed out. The last four people still drinking and partying were Karl, Furball, Doc Eels and me. It was in the wee hours when Karl shared his secret and upcoming plans with us.

For years, Karl has wrestled painfully and privately with the feeling that he was a woman trapped in a man's body and he had finally decided to do something about it. While not common at his advanced age, he was going to have the series of procedures to transform himself from Korrupt Karl to Korruptible Karla(we reassured him that the new alias would not make him sound trashy). For years he had been dropping clues that seem painfully obvious in hindsight:those gayly colored shirts or the name on his cabin(hint:drop the "Krispy"). Perhaps most obvious was his propensity to burst into song at the strangest times. Most people never noticed that the songs were usually Broadway show tunes!

Cowboys are somewhat conservative but Karl hopes that the success of Brokeback Mountain will help him gain acceptance. Ironically, it is his love of Cowboy Action Shooting that may have helped him make this decision. Karl had come to realize that he could no longer compete with the other male gunfighters. That night at Hoosier Ambush he indicated that he was following the lead of pro tennis player Renee Richards. With a twinkle in his eye he told us that he was sure he could take Rose Louise Reasoner and that he would become a "force to be reckoned with" in Senior Ladies Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter. The plan is to debut at the annual bp shoot at Cutter's Raiders in late June.

Again, I wish Karl well.

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

God speed the surgery and recovery.

MG

Like everyone, I'm hoping for the best for Karl but there seems to be some confusion about the upcoming procedure. As I understand it this is the first step in a series of procedures that should be completed by spring.

Thursday night at this years Hoosier Ambush everyone had pretty much gone to bed, dropped out or passed out. The last four people still drinking and partying were Karl, Furball, Doc Eels and me. It was in the wee hours when Karl shared his secret and upcoming plans with us.

For years, Karl has wrestled painfully and privately with the feeling that he was a woman trapped in a man's body and he had finally decided to do something about it. While not common at his advanced age, he was going to have the series of procedures to transform himself from Korrupt Karl to Korruptible Karla(we reassured him that the new alias would not make him sound trashy). For years he had been dropping clues that seem painfully obvious in hindsight:those gayly colored shirts or the name on his cabin(hint:drop the "Krispy"). Perhaps most obvious was his propensity to burst into song at the strangest times. Most people never noticed that the songs were usually Broadway show tunes!

Cowboys are somewhat conservative but Karl hopes that the success of Brokeback Mountain will help him gain acceptance. Ironically, it is his love of Cowboy Action Shooting that may have helped him make this decision. Karl had come to realize that he could no longer compete with the other male gunfighters. That night at Hoosier Ambush he indicated that he was following the lead of pro tennis player Renee Richards. With a twinkle in his eye he told us that he was sure he could take Rose Louise Reasoner and that he would become a "force to be reckoned with" in Senior Ladies Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter. The plan is to debut at the annual bp shoot at Cutter's Raiders in late June.

Again, I wish Karl well.

Buffy, yura baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd boy!!!!

cc :D

Archived