SASS Wire Forum

FS: SASS & Non-SASS Guns, Parts, and Reloading

Calico Kirby

Ok, I’ve put this one off for far too long so it’s now time to do some cleaning around the house. All of this is good stuff, but it’s stuff that I don’t have any use for anymore and I’m sure some other enterprising soul will have much more use of it than I do. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. As usual, first “I’ll take it” gets it (FYI, I do have most of this stuff listed in other places so if there’s a question, I’ll look at the time stamp on the individual posts). Thanks for looking!

Smith and Wesson Sigma .40 S&W

This is a great piece I bought about a year ago. I’ve put 400 rounds through it (all factory fmj). It has performed great with no malfunctions or any issues. The only reason I’m parting with it is to standardize on one caliber (.45). If you’re looking for a target gun, buy a target gun. But if you’re looking for something for personal defense that won’t let you down, you’ll never find a better deal for the money! I’m also including the nice leather carry holster I bought for it (a $50 value). It includes everything in the picture. Original box, paperwork, lock, factory fired case and two mags.

S&W Sigma .40

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

.40 S&W Brass

350 rounds of once fired .40 s&w brass. Most of it is Winchester, but some Federal and Remington too. All of it has been tumbled and is ready to be reloaded.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

US Firearms .44-40 Barrel

This nickel 5.5” barrel is brand new, never been fired. It has no caliber mark on it, only their standard barrel address. Pictures aren’t the greatest, but if you want more (better quality) I’ll be glad to provide them.

USFA .44-40 Barrel Side

USFA .44-40 Barrel Top

$80.00 Shipped

US Firearms 2 Piece Hard Rubber Grips

These USFA grips are new and unused. I pulled them off of one of my pistols and replaced them with ivory. Not much else to say…just your standard black hard rubber grips.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Uberti 1866/Henry Buttstock and Buttplate Assembly

This is a new, finished butt stock for your 1866 or 1860 Henry from Uberti. It include the brass butt plate (WITH THE PERIOD CORRECT TRAPDOOR FOR CLEANING ROD). It’s never been fitted to a gun and it’s a LONG STORY as to why I have it. Let’s just say that VTI sells it for $250.00….and I can’t get my money back.

$175.00 Shipped

.38-40 Brass

100 pieces of new Winchester .38-40 brass.

$45.00 Shipped

.38-40 Bullets

500 soft cast lead bullets.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I'll take the USFA grips.

Thanks

--Dawg

US Firearms 2 Piece Hard Rubber Grips

These USFA grips are new and unused. I pulled them off of one of my pistols and replaced them with ivory. Not much else to say…just your standard black hard rubber grips.

$25.00 Shipped

Archived