SASS Wire Forum

.38 & .45 cast bullets

SilverLining

To date, I've had NO contact with the original purchasers, so I'm placing these items back up for sale.

Still cleaning out my shop! But this should be the last of it (I think ... until I find out what I have in storage, lol). The bullets were professionally cast (e.g., NO wheel weights).

When these quantities are gone, there are NO more.

.38 Special - 363 rounds, 158 RNFP, sized .358 (unboxed), new, manufactured for commercial sale. This lead sells retail for $26.55 per box of 250 plus shipping. I'll sell the lot for $30.00 INCLUDING FREE USPS Shipping.

.45 Colt - 234 rounds, 200gr RNFP, sized .452 (unboxed), new, manufactured for commercial sale. This lead sells retail for $33.00 per box of 250 plus shipping. I'll sell the lot for $30.00 INCLUDING FREE USPS Shipping.

Shipping will be combined on multiple orders where possible. As I've had less than good luck with people promising payment via checks, MOs, etc. ... ALL payments are to be remitted via PayPal (SilverLining5458@gmail.com) ... NO EXCEPTIONS. Please, please, PLEASE include your shipping information with your payment, as well as a description of the product you're purchasing.

All questions answered via email: SilverLining5458@gmail.com As I am no longer involved actively with CAS/SASS, I do NOT spend a lot of time on the Wire

To date, I've had NO contact with the original purchasers, so I'm placing these items back up for sale.

Still cleaning out my shop! But this should be the last of it (I think ... until I find out what I have in storage, lol). The bullets were professionally cast (e.g., NO wheel weights).

.38 Special - 363 rounds, 158 RNFP, sized .358 (unboxed), new, manufactured for commercial sale. This lead sells retail for $26.55 per box of 250 plus shipping. I'll sell the lot for $30.00 INCLUDING FREE USPS Shipping.

.45 Colt - 234 rounds, 200gr RNFP, sized .452 (unboxed), new, manufactured for commercial sale. This lead sells retail for $33.00 per box of 250 plus shipping. I'll sell the lot for $30.00 INCLUDING FREE USPS Shipping.

Shipping will be combined on multiple orders where possible. As I've had less than good luck with people promising payment via checks, MOs, etc. ... ALL payments are to be remitted via PayPal (SilverLining5458@gmail.com) ... NO EXCEPTIONS. Please, please, PLEASE include your shipping information with your payment, as well as a description of the product you're purchasing.

All questions answered via email: SilverLining5458@gmail.com As I am no longer involved actively with CAS/SASS, I do NOT spend a lot of time on the Wire

e-mail and PM sent

E-mail sent.

Archived