SASS Wire Forum

SPF: SKB Model 100 12ga

Yank_MaChain

I have an SKB model 100 12ga with a 20in barrel and all the bells and whistles you would expect from a SASS competition ready SKB. Length of pull is approx 14 1/4. I have been shooting this one for the last year and a half and it has never let me down. There are of course the usual cart dings and a few light scratches on the barrel. I am asking $1,100 plus $30 shipping to your FFL, or a Face-to-face in North Georgia (Atlanta area) would also work.

Here is a link to the pictures

http://s846.beta.photobucket.com/user/tdehn/library/SKB

NADA????

It's working now.....

QDG

Did you make all those bells and whistles? Or did someone else? If someone else, who might that be?

THanks

OkD

I did the bells and whistles under the direction of a Master in the SKB world. I've done about 7 of these SKB's and this was not the first. My problem is that I become very attached to them after all the work involved and have a hard time letting them go. I'm currently down to 5 :o

Hi Pard

By any chnce do you have a 200E in nickle silver thay you might want to get rid of ?? If so let me know and how much gold i have one now but would like one for a back up.

Ct Yankee

quote name='Yank_MaChain' timestamp='1353158012' post='2539398']

I did the bells and whistles under the direction of a Master in the SKB world. I've done about 7 of these SKB's and this was not the first. My problem is that I become very attached to them after all the work involved and have a hard time letting them go. I'm currently down to 5 :o/>

I did the bells and whistles under the direction of a Master in the SKB world. I've done about 7 of these SKB's and this was not the first. My problem is that I become very attached to them after all the work involved and have a hard time letting them go. I'm currently down to 5 :o/>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that!!!! Where bouts does the Master hail from?

Archived