SASS Wire Forum

T Bone says

Nichols Creek, SASS #77627

Going to help T Bone look for them birds.

I like fried chicken; baked chicken; chicken ala king; chicken parmesan; rotisere chicken; chicken & dumplings; actually I can't think of a way that I don't like chicken. But, I hope those chickens don't take a liking to the Black Hills or someone may try to make a monument out of them like the Presidents on Mount Rushmore or Crazy Horse. Better keep those chickens in TEXAS.

Maybe you better call the governor just make a Texas Dooley Chicken Border Containment Perimeter Enhancement Avian Quarantine so they don't spread to the rest of the USA.

I ask Walter and Leroy ifn they knew about any missing Chicks from down in Texas.

Walter quacked a few times and said something like: "Birds of a feather flock together". So I figured Birdgun Quail might have em and gettin em ready for one of them famous Southern Baptist Revival type Sunday luncheons.

Leroy quacked a few times and said: "Don't know 'Nuttin' about no Texas chickens. I'm still wantin to know 'Hoof Hearted'.

..........Widder

Reward going out on the fence post today.....5 chickens are missing at the Bar 3 Ranch AGAIN. If You see anyone doing harm or chocking the chickens in public please contact the range office.... The big chicken answers to the name of Bandit..

I just checked with the FBI (whose a little busy right now), and they report a number of strange applications for passports and visas for southern Mexico. Seems all the applications have different first names, but all the last names are "chicken". ??? Vacation maybe? or running away, or just relocating?? FBI has launched "another" investigation, trying to determine if there is any sensitive material involved. Anybody else got a read on this? Sounds like another govt plot! B)

Whomever or whatever induced the chickens to leave the Bar 3 has my eternal gratitude.

I'll dance at your wedding, mourn at your funeral or buy you a shot of Crown, your choice.

You know, the absence of the chickens make the Senior Games a little more interesting.

Our local med clinic recently received a FRESH new batch of Flu Shot vaccine.

Rumor was that some recent discovery of chickens has increased the egg population which has helped increase the Flu vaccine.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder (Ifn ya can't take a Yoke, don't eat eggs for breakfast)

It was a sad day at the Ranch today.. Free at Last and myself just finished setting up for the monthly match. Stage 5 will never be the same without the chickens....So sad !!!!!

Gee I amy come over and shoot Sat just to morn (celebrate) the stage. ha.

Let's start growning some hybrid chickens for next years CAC......maybe at least a DOZEN.

I still think it's a govt plot!! B)

Capt, Everything is a govt plot!!

Well, considering that the Generals have all the young hot moma's in their lair, maybe some Colonel heard that you had some 'hot chicks' hangin around your ranch, flew over in one of them Stealth black choppers, and swooped some of em up for Christmas presents for more Generals.

Ain't nothin a General likes more than a 'hot chick'!

..........Widder

It was a sad day at the Ranch today.. Free at Last and myself just finished setting up for the monthly match. Stage 5 will never be the same without the chickens....So sad !!!!!

I liked the chickens. Brought me back to picking egg time at the old homestead. My Aunt always said I was a good chicken killer. I believe now that was because she got me to pluck em. I'll miss the chickens.

Why Oliver, don't miss the chickens for long.. I have a plan to replace them if they are not home by Senior Games... Oh what can I do??? Remember CAC2013 is the Dirty Dozen !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH " the revenge of Little Chicken Flocker" and he's lookin' for TROUBLE !!!!!!!

Why Oliver, don't miss the chickens for long.. I have a plan to replace them if they are not home by Senior Games... Oh what can I do??? Remember CAC2013 is the Dirty Dozen !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH " the revenge of Little Chicken Flocker" and he's lookin' for TROUBLE !!!!!!!

Archived