SASS Wire Forum

SPF: Zombie-Matic .45 ACP

OK, in the spirit of full disclosure, I just call it the "Zombie-matic"…what it is, in truth, is a Marlin Camp Carbine in .45 ACP. The 16.25” barreled action is bolted into a Choate M4 collapsible stock; the overall length is 34” (w/ stock collapsed) to 37” (w/ stock fully extended). It carries the original factory Marlin 7 round magazine. To increase your survival odds against the shambling undead, I’ll include a vintage (but fully operational) Tasco Pro-Point mounted atop a Weaver rail as well as one additional 10 round magazine. I’ll also include two new-in-the-packaging replacement recoil buffers (and the one in the rifle currently is less than a year old).

As I bought the rifle lightly used, there’s no box and no paperwork and, sadly, the original Marlin “exhibition grade” chair-leg stock is no more. Overall condition of the rifle is 95%; the Pro-Point shows its age...

Don’t find yourself in the midst of the walking dead with only a T/C Encore or some such; grab this Zombie-Matic and your favorite 1911 and face the apocalypse secure in the knowledge that your ammo and magazines are interchangeable between rifle and sidearm!

$825.00 USD plus shipping to your favorite FFL. Hot chicks, zombies and bug-out bag available separately.

"Ad"

http://s1356.beta.photobucket.com/user/dcranch/media/Zombie-Matic3.jpg.html

http://s1356.beta.photobucket.com/user/dcranch/media/001.jpg.html

OK, in the spirit of full disclosure, I just call it the "Zombie-matic"…what it is, in truth, is a Marlin Camp Carbine in .45 ACP. The 16.25” barreled action is bolted into a Choate M4 collapsible stock; the overall length is 34” (w/ stock collapsed) to 37” (w/ stock fully extended). It carries the original factory Marlin 7 round magazine. To increase your survival odds against the shambling undead, I’ll include a vintage (but fully operational) Tasco Pro-Point mounted atop a Weaver rail as well as one additional 10 round magazine. I’ll also include two new-in-the-packaging replacement recoil buffers (and the one in the rifle currently is less than a year old).

As I bought the rifle lightly used, there’s no box and no paperwork and, sadly, the original Marlin “exhibition grade” chair-leg stock is no more. Overall condition of the rifle is 95%; the Pro-Point shows its age...

Don’t find yourself in the midst of the walking dead with only a T/C Encore or some such; grab this Zombie-Matic and your favorite 1911 and face the apocalypse secure in the knowledge that your ammo and magazines are interchangeable between rifle and sidearm!

$825.00 USD plus shipping to your favorite FFL. Hot chicks, zombies and bug-out bag available separately.

"Ad"

http://s1356.beta.photobucket.com/user/dcranch/media/Zombie-Matic3.jpg.html

http://s1356.beta.photobucket.com/user/dcranch/media/001.jpg.html

Looking for any trades?

KK

Looking for any trades?

KK

Thanks Kid, but no trades at this time. Gold needed to finance a new pig gun, because (as they say) you can never be too rich, too thin, or have too many pig guns!

"Ad"

Thanks Kid, but no trades at this time. Gold needed to finance a new pig gun, because (as they say) you can never be too rich, too thin, or have too many pig guns!

"Ad"

A...What's a pig gun...And B. if the state of California will allows this gun I'll take it...

Texas Lizard

A...What's a pig gun...And B. if the state of California will allows this gun I'll take it...

Texas Lizard

Hey TL!

OK, explanations are obviously in order:

a) Pig Gun (noun): Any firearm, the acquisition and usage of same being justified to ones spousal unit. For example: Question: "What do you need that gun for?" Answer: "I'll use it for hunting pigs". I have personally used this ruse justification for everything from a .218 Bee to a .470 Nitro double rifle and can attest to its effectiveness...

B) Legal in California? I'll let you check into that but, for what it's worth, the cowboy I bought it from is from CA!

Good luck; when you're sure let me know...

"Ad"

Hey TL!

OK, explanations are obviously in order:

a) Pig Gun (noun): Any firearm, the acquisition and usage of same being justified to ones spousal unit. For example: Question: "What do you need that gun for?" Answer: "I'll use it for hunting pigs". I have personally used this ruse justification for everything from a .218 Bee to a .470 Nitro double rifle and can attest to its effectiveness...

B) Legal in California? I'll let you check into that but, for what it's worth, the cowboy I bought it from is from CA!

Good luck; when you're sure let me know...

"Ad"

Well if it came from California then I guess it's coming back to California...Where do want the gold dust to go?? And I will get my FFL set up...

Texas Lizard

Well if it came from California then I guess it's coming back to California...Where do want the gold dust to go?? And I will get my FFL set up...

Texas Lizard

Standby for incoming PM...

"Ad"

Archived