SASS Wire Forum

Any ALBQ club shoots 22/23 June 2013?

Ruby Redsmoke

Clancy and I are flying in from Australia and New Zealand to attend EoT next year.

We are going to Cortez, Colorado for the Revenge of Montezuma 14-16 June and then have a spare weekend 22/23 June before EoT.

We would love to check out a local CAS shoot in Albuquerque that weekend if anyone knows of any???

Many thanks

Ruby Redsmoke

~ Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss you'll land among the Stars ~

The Rio Grande Renegades will have a match on Sunday the 23rd at the City Range just west of Albuquerque. I will be practising at the Zia Range or the Los Lunas range south of Albuquerque on Saturday the 22nd. You are welcome to join my wife and I as we prepare for EoT. Finally you can practice long range at the City Range and shoot trap and skeet there, 5-stand at Founders Ranch and trap at one of the two local trap ranges.

BTW, keep an eye on the Renegades schedule before EoT. They sometimes add practise sessions and/or move matches just before EoT.

Thank you very much for the info and very kind invite. I had emailed a couple of clubs and just heard back from the Rio Grande Renegades. They confirm they will have a match on the 23rd of June. It would be nice to see a couple of different clubs and we will get back to you once we've heard from the others.

Kind regards

Ruby Redsmoke

~ Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss you'll land among the Stars ~

Archived