SASS Wire Forum

Hope these hit the market soon.

Subdeacon Joe

Do they only market the single model? Are there plans to expand the model line?

So many questions. This is sooooo very exciting. Wonder if it is compatible with my

reactor miter orbiter? Is it battery operated or run on regular household AC current.

Perhaps it is AC/DC? Will I need modifications to my household plumbing?

I think that Nancy P will get her brother-in-law a government guaranteed loan for $2B to finish the research and put them into production.

Backfoot :wacko:

You bring in a good argument, Blackfoot.

Is this a GREEN MACHINE? Are we going to pump tons of caustic emissions into the upper atmosphere? Of course we could develope the machine and then see what it will do.....

I think I heard that argument before. :blink:

Was he speaking english? :blink: :blink:

Whats the big deal?

Use these all the time for our -

Automatic Phase Editting of Seismic Horizontal Interfingered Techtonics

Tull

Are you? :P

I'm not sure anymore. :mellow::lol:

But I understood most of what he said. With a few tweeks it will qualify for government underwriting. Just sayin.

The potential market is huge. Anyone whoi has a forward encabulator absolutely needs a retro encabulator for balance. It's a yin/yang condition. This is one of those things that's so simple you wonder why no-one thought of it before. I'm sure the experts will now point out global warming was caused by all those forward encabulators running amok without the calming effect of the retro encabulators. I'd be very surprised if someone didn't point out the obvious change in the Earth's axis tilt that resulted.

Archived